Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have become racist (very sad)

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I'm going to start this post by saying i don't hate all blacks. I do like Master and a few others who have an above average IQ. However... HOWEVER I have grown to fucking despise most blacks. Not because of how they look but because of their behavior. If you try to lend a hand to a black, he'll stab it and scream about how whitey is oppressing him. Most of these "people" are fucking brutes. Try to explain an advanced idea to one and see the response

"M— muuuh dick"
"Muh dick"
"Much dick"
Seriously almost every black I've encountered resorts to violent threats and boasts about their genitalia! How can you not grow to hate these things?

Also i find it HILARIOUS that they have the fucking gull to whine about oppression when they commit the most violence upon other races. Most hate crimes committed towards Asians are done by blacks https://www.financegeek.org/chinese/black-on-asian-crime/

we can’t escape low iq blacks even in this forum with muh jbw

I'm going to start this post by saying i don't hate all blacks. I do like Master and a few others who have an above average IQ. However... HOWEVER I have grown to fucking despise most blacks. Not because of how they look but because of their behavior. If you try to lend a hand to a black, he'll stab it and scream about how whitey is oppressing him. Most of these "people" are fucking brutes. Try to explain an advanced idea to one and see the response

"M— muuuh dick"
"Muh dick"
"Much dick"
Seriously almost every black I've encountered resorts to violent threats and boasts about their genitalia! How can you not grow to hate these things?

Also i find it HILARIOUS that they have the fucking gull to whine about oppression when they commit the most violence upon other races. Most hate crimes committed towards Asians are done by blacks https://www.financegeek.org/chinese/black-on-asian-crime/
where is this "sheeeeeettttt" meme

"M— muuuh dick"
"Muh dick"
"Much dick"

Racism is a meaningless epithet flung around nowadays, with a very broad criteria

Merely, all it amounts to is just noticing patterns shared by people: As you pointed out, you've met a few high-IQ & nice blacks online, however this exception proves the general rule in many ways.

Based for including that stat also. @Lv99_BixNood take a look at this.

we can’t escape low iq blacks even in this forum with muh jbw
I don't really wanna hate anyone for being low IQ. I'm not that smart myself. I just hate dealing with anyone who has an extremely below average intelligence and acts in extreme aggression. Nothing against Rabbi. I'm not talking about him.

Racism is a meaningless epithet flung around nowadays, with a very broad criteria

Merely, all it amounts to is just noticing patterns shared by people: As you pointed out, you've met a few high-IQ & nice blacks online, however this exception proves the general rule in many ways.

Based for including that stat also. @Lv99_BixNood take a look at this.
True.

Is this a above average iq black?

Cope whitey.

Ur mad that he decimates you in every argument you get in
Oh yeah, with his fucking collection of TikTok's, which I tried explaining he only sees due to his obsession over it, compared to my sets of fucking data.

Yeah, he totally "wins" jfl

Oh yeah, with his fucking collection of TikTok's, which I tried explaining he only sees due to his obsession over it, compared to my sets of fucking data.

Yeah, he totally "wins" jfl
Just joking my ninja

Martial Arts Ninja GIF by SZA

exactly, tik tok and every social media app has an algorithm that pushes content you interact with so you spend a longer time on the app. Some retard could find 1000 tik toks of short guys in relationships and at the end he would end up believing that height doesn’t play a role because all his algorithm is pushing is short people in relationships.

Everyone is racist deep down. It’s natural, nothing to be ashamed of

exactly, tik tok and every social media app has an algorithm that pushes content you interact with so you spend a longer time on the app. Some retard could find 1000 tik toks of short guys in relationships and at the end he would end up believing that height doesn’t play a role because all his algorithm is pushing is short people in relationships.
I could do exactly what he does & find more results

Kek true

*ahem* @Rabbi Schneerson
Every thing I say is factual backed up by what’s happening in reality yall can call me low iq but I know what I be talking about

Weren’t you always racist you’ve always talked about hating niggers since I’ve known u.

Same. I don't want to be racist but it's hard not to be, given the radical changes in my country in recent years. We've become swamped my mass immigration and, on top of that, anti-white "diversity" policies.

You are back? is this the original fatass3000 or a fake?
Ye it's him
Same. I don't want to be racist but it's hard not to be, given the radical changes in my country in recent years. We've become swamped my mass immigration and, on top of that, anti-white "diversity" policies.
Ye ofc

Just look at this:

2024 05 19 140001

2024 05 19 135953

20240127 EPC149

20240506 222020

Photo 2024 07 24 11 25 58

Easily verifiable facts, yet people still deny that there's an agenda. :feelstastyman: