Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have become more sensitive, I used to cope way better

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
86d 6h 36m
In my teenage years even before joining i.n.c.e.l I always knew I was ugly as shit, but I coped way harder with hobbies and media and didn't take things too personally

But at 23 I am more sensitive as ever and take everything straight to the heart, why tf is that

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

Spiritual Mogger
★★★★★
53d 7h 23m
In my teenage years even before joining i.n.c.e.l I always knew I was ugly as shit, but I coped way harder with hobbies and media and didn't take things too personally

But at 23 I am more sensitive as ever and take everything straight to the heart, why tf is that
Do you smoke weed?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Overlord
★★★★★
26d 20h 25m
You had hope you could get laid. You were probably subconsciously bluepilled but now you realize the truth, and the truth beyond all else hurts.

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
86d 6h 36m
You had hope you could get laid. You were probably subconsciously bluepilled but now you realize the truth, and the truth beyond all else hurts.
:reeeeee:

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
64d 8h 11m

I'm a bit like this. I used to be a lot more resilient when I had a better rl social life.

I think positive social interaction kind of buffers you against the negative.

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
115d 23h 33m
juzt zmoke weed. it´ll be fine