Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have become low inhib god, the absolute peak any currycel can reach

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
I have been going through a mental metamorphosis for some time after showing my shriveled 1 inch flaccid penis to two female nurses a while back who reacted by laughing immediately after leaving the room within my earshot.No longer do I feel anymore social anxiety or fear of people.Though, actually maybe I haven't for a while but never noticed it since I've been living in isolation for a very long time with barely any interaction with anyone.Nothing can hypothetically humilate me more than what i've experienced on that day.Two attractive female nurses , one who was a hot latina and the other a white woman laughed at my small penis and I recognized that unlike how I might have reacted shamefully and with embarassment during my younger years .I only resigned myself to my fate looking them dead in the eye with a straight face without any care or fear.I now feel so jaded and bitter that I literally felt nothing even in that moment that I was there.I knew that it should be a humiliating,shameful moment to most people but all I could do was laugh at my own misfortune afterwards.Although I do agree they were attractive nurses , I knew that they would never even consider me as a future prospect to them.Since to them , I am not even a man nor even a sexual object.Whats the point?What can the world throw at me that would be any worse than this? Absolutely nothing.I have become a low inhib god.

i can now probably even go outside and jerk off in the middle of downtown manhattan butt naked and feel not a care in the world.Something that would have been unimaginable to me in the past.I have reached the absolute peak of any currycel.

on to the way to jail