Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I have become a psychopath. (I hope someone reads )

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
Please read.

Might sound far fetched but I was on twitter and once again I came across a tweet of a woman saying 'short men don't deserve rights hahaha..' I tried to call her out for 'body shaming' but she said I have napoleon complex blah blah and everyone sided with her despite her literally saying short men don't deserve human rights.

What was interesting is that I went through her profile and she had a lot of photos of her and family, photos you'd say are 'cute' if you didn't know what she thought of short men, and they looked.... normal??. This had me thinking, if a normal woman like her says these things who else thinks like this but maybe doesn't say it out loud???Is it everyone? I remember my female cousin slipped and also said something along the lines of what this woman said about short men.

This changed my view on the world and people tbh, all this life is superficial and fake. If the same woman woke up beheaded the next day people would feel sympathy for her... but does she deserve it? Should I be a kind empathetic person who doesn't hurt others if this is what people think of me based on something I cannot control?

I'm angry rn, angry and emotionless (if that makes sense) . I'm gonna be the coldest most evil version of myself from now on, everybody is this way, it's just that they show it where they know people won't call them out ( making fun of short men cause who cares??? Nobody cares).

I'm gonna do the same as these people, I'll make it physical. And for the first time, on a serious note, I understand why these guys pick up ARs and start shooting women or dedicate their lives to hunting down and killing women. I might do the same.

EVERYONE IS EVIL IT'S JUST THAT OTHERS OTHERS PRACTICE THEIR EVIL ACTS ON PEOPLE THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT. ILL DO THE SAME.

Foids want all non chad men to be enslaved and work far from them, it's very annoying for a foid to see subhuman male, out of sight out of mind

Might sound far fetched but I was on twitter and once again I came across a tweet of a woman saying 'short men don't deserve rights hahaha..' I tried to call her out for 'body shaming' but she said I have napoleon complex blah blah and everyone sided with her despite her literally saying short men don't deserve human rights.

Why did you even try? Seems to me you weren't already blackpilled so this came as a genuine surprise to you.

Toilets are garbage, don't even discuss with them. Their opinions are literal shit.

Cope tard
latest

in minecraft tbh.
wehn i look back my mom was trying to tell me the truth, by giving out subtle truths like nobody will look at you and making me aware of how my looks suck so girls wont be interested in me.

Why did you even try? Seems to me you weren't already blackpilled so this came as a genuine surprise to you.

Toilets are garbage, don't even discuss with them. Their opinions are literal shit.
You're right man. Life is hard when people can pick on you and everyone sides with them .

You're right man. Life is hard when people can pick on you and everyone sides with them .
I try to avoid cucked social media like twitter, tiktok, reddit etc. But unfortunately its almost unavoidable, even here they post links to those sites. But just remember that whatever toilets and soycucks are propagating on those media its all bluepilled nonsense by very selfish selfcentered people with 0 empathy.

0 empathy.
So true man. This is why I say ill do the same as them, ill cause as much chaos as I can. This is my new year resolution

just know that your anger is fully justified

psychopaths by definition wouldnt be embracing representation from famous people they never met like you with paul bernardo, who you are not alike. they also wouldnt care foids on twitter hate short males, nor care to post it on a forum
You're right but like I said in the post, this is my turning point, right now!. Just watch

psychopaths by definition wouldnt be embracing representation from famous people they never met like you with paul bernardo, who you are not alike. they also wouldnt care foids on twitter hate short males, nor care to post it on a forum
You have zero idea about what a psychopath is like. The thing that psychopaths lack is empathy, not emotions. In fact, most of them are extremely narcissistic and very touchy about their pride and would try their best to keep up a successful social image.

Violence against toilets isn't just justified, it's our divine duty to enact it.

u dont become a psychopath it's something people are born with and it'll probably make you a truecel (not good)

Please read.

What was interesting is that I went through her profile and she had a lot of photos of her and family, photos you'd say are 'cute' if you didn't know what she thought of short men, and they looked.... normal??. This had me thinking, if a normal woman like her says these things who else thinks like this but maybe doesn't say it out loud???Is it everyone? I remember my female cousin slipped and also said something along the lines of what this woman said about short men.

This changed my view on the world and people tbh, all this life is superficial and fake. If the same woman woke up beheaded the next day people would feel sympathy for her... but does she deserve it? Should I be a kind empathetic person who doesn't hurt others if this is what people think of me based on something I cannot control?

I'm angry rn, angry and emotionless (if that makes sense) . I'm gonna be the coldest most evil version of myself from now on, everybody is this way, it's just that they show it where they know people won't call them out ( making fun of short men cause who cares??? Nobody cares).

I'm gonna do the same as these people, I'll make it physical. And for the first time, on a serious note, I understand why these guys pick up ARs and start shooting women or dedicate their lives to hunting down and killing women. I might do the same.

EVERYONE IS EVIL IT'S JUST THAT OTHERS OTHERS PRACTICE THEIR EVIL ACTS ON PEOPLE THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT. ILL DO THE SAME.
K

When your first blackpill hits you like a motherfucker.

Like many other users have already expressed, I don't think you fully grok what psychopathy entails.

Karla Homlka was one evil bitch. Remember reading she use her Vet skills to make sure her victims couldn't escape by slicing their tendons in their lower limbs.

Gynoids are the real psychopaths.
Apathetic. Manipulative. Insufferable.

Mistake number 1 was that you went on Twitter. This place is cancerous as fuck I avoid it just as much as Instagram and TikTok.

You took some desperate whore’s cry for attention way too seriously.:feelsautistic:

Lay off the internet, it’s poison.

Thats a big claim considering you dont even disagree with me. I said a psychopath wouldn't look at a story of another psychopath they read online and say 'bro thats so me'. You go on to explain they lack empathy and are narcissistic. Yeah, that's why I said what I said you retard. How is the below by any means psychopathic?
I'm not even talking about OP here but what's stopping a psychopath from watching another psychopath on tv or reading about him and then saying he relates to him? People seem to believe that as soon as someone claims to be a psychopath he can't actually be one because "a real psychopath wouldn't say that". At the end of the day a psychopath is a human being. He can be cringy, he can be an edgelord. There's no rule against that.

Also, you said
they also wouldnt care foids on twitter hate short males, nor care to post it on a forum
Why the fuck not? You're telling me a person with an overinflated ego would just let that slide? It would infuriate the hell out of him and he would find a way to strike out somehow. Most psychopaths have low impulse control so that wouldn't even be out of character.

people say psychopathy is this and that , but really .

What it comes down to is that this world is evil and Elevates Woman .

Being Decent will get you nowhere , Remember that.

Karla Homlka was one evil bitch. Remember reading she use her Vet skills to make sure her victims couldn't escape by slicing their tendons in their lower limbs.
She had Slavic roots.

We have only operated on this conscious human lier where everything is civil for what? Less than a couple thousand years?
But we spent millions of years living as beasts. And from time to time the thin veil of humanity drops and the animosity reveal itself

People are born as psychopaths, you can't just dark triadmaxx.

dnr but foids are root of evil

She also threw a hamster out of the window as a teen.

Did you psychomaxx already OP?

If not:

New Year Celebration GIF

Not true if your still young you can always change it

However once you reach a certain age then it will be extremely difficult because it's ingrained in you
You can download a free book a bout psychopathy (Cleckley) if you don't believe me.

its all cope unless you try your psycho skills on random foid :society:

You cant become a psychopath. They have structurally different brains e.g. reduced amygdala and weaker connections in vmPFC. Maybe youre a sociopath/sadist.

You are not psychopath. Psychopaths are doing very well in life. They don't do debates with random hags on internet. They work for their status and virtue signal all the time. But if they had button that gives them 1$ for random human death they would be pushing it like crazy.

Incels should be evil psychopaths towards normies. Normies purpose of life is to be enslaved by incels forever

Why would lash out at people who are getting cruelly shit on, instead of redirecting it towards the cruel and evil ones themselves? Makes no sense, boyo.

As someone diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder (what some may call psychopathy or sociopathy), it doesn't really sound to me like you have it. Your anger however is justified and I encourage you to take action in whatever way you see fit, I will not specify how but you said it already in the second last paragraph. I'm sure you can connect the dots brocel.

Based. It's ovER for normies around you