Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have become a fucking degenerate

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
just LDARing all day copeing with instant gratification and fucking my brain chemistry in the process .

Its brutally over for my atrophied prefrontal cortex ngl

over for nodisciplinecels

Its brutally over for me.

Being self-aware is a boon (Chad) or bane (subhuman).

You are a subhuman judging yourself in Chad's life scale. Don't do that.

Half of the users on this forum are degenerates.

including me

It's a real shame, I feel my brain degrading as each day passes from the rotting. I never asked for this but I do ask for the Lord to take me back.

It's a real shame, I feel my brain degrading as each day passes from the rotting. I never asked for this but I do ask for the Lord to take me back.
Brain is rotting because no input .
Brain is rotting because depression .
Brain is rotting because no social stimulation .
Brain is rotting because consuming useless and mind numbing entertainment .
Brain is rotting and so is my body .

Worst part is you start to notice that you're actually becoming dumber when you try speak to others suifuel

I don't think you're degenerate, just entering cope to survive mode.
Worst part is you start to notice that you're actually becoming dumber when you try speak to others suifuel
me since high school.

yes man im already getting mogged by low iq normies when talking to them .
its fucking over .
I can only eloquently talk on the internet , in real life im stupid as hell because my brain doesnt get a witty responcse fast enough .

yes man im already getting mogged by low iq normies when talking to them .
its fucking over .
I can only eloquently talk on the internet , in real life im stupid as hell because my brain doesnt get a witty responcse fast enough .
Honestly bro if it's gonna get worse, I'm just gonna go claim NEETbuxx at this point, fuck life.

Just release some dopamine brah.

JFL if someone thinks Khabib has achieved half as much as Jon Jones.

You sound like a cuck. Why do you even care about what Chads and Tyrones have accomplished in sports?

I know how it feels. It's hard to avoid that type of shit when you don't have any reason to go outside.

I know how it feels. It's hard to avoid that type of shit when you don't have any reason to go outside.
brutal man
i just want some positive reinforcement but i also feel like a cuck for not having the strength to achieve my goals on my own

brutal man
i just want some positive reinforcement but i also feel like a cuck for not having the strength to achieve my goals on my own
It's a downward spiral. You don't have the strength to do what you need because of all the negative shit you get for being ugly, and then you get even more shit for not doing what you need to do.

It's a downward spiral. You don't have the strength to do what you need because of all the negative shit you get for being ugly, and then you get even more shit for not doing what you need to do.
fuck this shit ill be leaving now
and i will accomplish my goals
fuck rotting
fuck everyone who doubts me

You sound like a cuck. Why do you even care about what Chads and Tyrones have accomplished in sports?
Has nothing to with chads and tyrones, if you watch mma you will notice that the UFC are eager to hype up every new champion as "the GOAT".

Has nothing to with chads and tyrones, if you watch mma you will notice that the UFC are eager to hype up every new champion as "the GOAT".

I used to watch MMA but after becoming blackpilled, I stopped watching that shit.