Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i have become a braindead offtopiccel

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
When i started out on this forum
i almost only posted in the main forum and actually put high effort into my posts and replies .
Now i spent most of my time on offtopic ,
cause my brain has degenerated to the point that i cant seem to make good Threads anymore
Its over tbh .

maybe its just the natural cycle of life on Incels.co
still suifuel for my brain ngl

We know the blackpill 100%, nothing more to discuss tbh

We know the blackpill 100%, nothing more to discuss tbh
yeah i also sometimes feel like that
i have watched so many scientific videos , read studies and read articles in my first year on this site
its just endless repetition of one basic fact : It . is . over .

yeah i also sometimes feel like that
i have watched so many scientific videos , read studies and read articles in my first year on this site
its just endless repetition of one basic fact : It . is . over .
Very over bro

When i started out on this forum
i almost only posted in the main forum and actually put high effort into my posts and replies .
Now i spent most of my time on offtopic ,
cause my brain has degenerated to the point that i cant seem to make good Threads anymore
Its over tbh .

maybe its just the natural cycle of life on Incels.co
still suifuel for my brain ngl
I followed the exact same cycle ngl

Why does it seem like me, you, Akkadian, and happiless are the only Maycels still posting?

Why does it seem like me, you, Akkadian, and happiless are the only Maycels still posting?
cause we are truecels and not like the other fake gay maycels
we belong here

I am constantly thinking to the point that it's hard to cope. Even while watching a movie I'll be thinking of blackpilled shit. Fuck my life.

I am constantly thinking to the point that it's hard to cope. Even while watching a movie I'll be thinking of blackpilled shit. Fuck my life.
yes bro
it has influenced every single aspect of my life
when i listen to music i skip the song when the lyrics get bluepilled or cuckish
when i watch a movie i cringe whenever a man gets together with a foid thats above his looks level cause that wouldnt ever happen in real life
when i talk to someone i always analyze body language and realize their true intentions
its fucking over
blackpill is factual truth
combine that with life experience and the weight on your shoulders will crush you

Yeh I'm always daydreaming n stuff and never sticking to one thing

I was always brain dead

At least you are coping
full

braindeads me

I braindeadmog everyone.
I braindeadmog everyone.

Not a shred of effort shown in my posts

Ive always made low effort threads

I've never put high effort into anything, so it makes sense that I passed through the cycle from high effort to low effort quite quickly

I was always an off topic cel tbh

There's no point in posting high IQ things, the top 20% incels.co members get 80% of the alerts anyway.

Its the natural progression of most forum users tbh, I dont even remember the last time I posted on main forum.