Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I HAVE ASCENDED

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
i just did my driving license
driving licensecels GTFIH
@i_a_m_i
dont ever move my thread again nigger

Congrats:feelsautistic:Just don't buy an expensive car right away and beware of retarded foid drivers

Congrats:feelsautistic:Just don't buy an expensive car right away and beware of retarded foid drivers
It's embarassing how late I did it, and it took me all tries I had
JFL I am actually retarded, even women who chat about chad cocks while doing their makeup can manage driving

Congrats mate!

Congratulations, I am proud of you.

Congratulations, I am proud of you.
Er, NiCe CHOice of words. I hope he gets the BesT car to JustiFy his driver license and AMaze us.

Good job bro. I hope I'll obtain mine eventually. I'll probably finally get mine when I'm like 45.

Don't plan on getting a driver's license but congrats.

Good job bro, welcome to traffic hell

Having a driver license = :chad::banhammer:

Congratulations man @LastGerman will get there soon aswell

It's embarassing how late I did it, and it took me all tries I had

How old are you? I am 24 and it is absolutely pathetic and embarrassing. I get constantly destroyed by females. Seriously, if you do not have a driver licence with the age of 20, you can basically kill yourself.

JFL I am actually retarded, even women who chat about chad cocks while doing their makeup can manage driving

I see only females doing such things. Driving in their car, using their phone, wearing sun glasses. This is even worth making a thread about it.

Driverlicensemogs me

Be proud of what you've accomplished, keep your momentum going, start working on your next goal and overcoming obstacles as you did with this one. We're all rooting for you, bro.

Congratulations man, i'm kinda jealous ngl.

How old are u nigger? Because I'm 23 and can't fucking afford a car. I'm too fucking stupid to even fill out the driving license form I legit don't know how so there is no point to even attempt the test with my iq.

Because I'm 23 and can't fucking afford a car. I'm too fucking stupid to even fill out the driving license form I legit don't know how so there is no point to even attempt the test with my iq.

Keep in mind, most females are allowed to drive while you have to watch. They are also much younger than you and me. It is over.

Brutal clickbaitpill