Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Have Anxiety That There's a Lot Of Secret Chads on This Site

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
After we've seen many people get banned for being fakecels, it makes me wonder. How many of these "fakecels" aren't just coping normies, but actual Giga-Chads who are here to mock us? I know I shouldn't care, it's an annoymous forum, but the thought that some Chad is mocking me for my situation makes me extremely embarassed and anxious.

coping normies,
Screenshot 20230223 005531

chad here, ama

If they wanna waste their lives LDARing here instead of using their potential, good for them

nah just a ton of fakecels and summer teens with nothing to do ovER summer break, in a couple of months they will make a post about (((ascending))) even though they were normie tier to begin with, and talk about how the escaped le cesspit, but if you are trucel, you are here to stay

If they wanna waste their lives LDARing here instead of using their potential, good for them
a lot of them are active here just for fun, they have gfs IRL

same all the fakecels outted here have been chadlite for some reason

Could be.

We'll find out soon since mixing produces unique results.

nah just a ton of fakecels and summer teens with nothing to do ovER summer break, in a couple of months they will make a post about (((ascending))) even though they were normie tier to begin with, and talk about how the escaped le cesspit, but if you are trucel, you are here to stay
they may be done with the blackpill but it's not done with them

I wish I was the bully

The normies that use this site are here due to dry spells and LARP as KHHVs so they can shit talk foids and vent with none of the censors other places have. Chad doesn’t go on dry spells.

Think about it logically.

Any chads or normies lurking please die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back