Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have another suicidefuel story. Airplane story. (Short)

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I was on an airplane about to take off, the plane was very small as it was a 1hr flight. The plane had 2 rows of seats so I was split up from my mom and sister. The plane was practically empty as it was a late night flight.

Then a foid sits in her designated seat next to me for 30 seconds, calls for a flight attendant and asks to be moved. The flight attendant quietly moves her away and I feel like shit for the rest of the flight :feelscry::feelsrope:

If I was Chad you already know what would happen...

Then a foid sits in her designated seat next to me for 30 seconds, calls for a flight attendant and asks to be moved. The flight attendant quietly moves her away and I feel like shit for the rest of the flight :feelscry::feelsrope:

Did you had a shower beforehand?

Even if you are 8/10 the female would have changed the seats anyways. If you just look around, do you see any handsome man approached by a female? I have never witnessed it. Ohh, there was this one time. This story is potential suicidefuel:
It was back then in the 5th grade. Our class went to vacation. We were at the beach. Then it happened. A classmate who is foreigner went to a bench nearby. He just sits there, then 2 German girls came up and approached him. Why? I was a young German boy with seeable abs and yet they approached him. And again, we were like 11-12 years old or so.

Next time if someone does this, you should start questioning them, putting them on the spot. On their end this shouldn’t be behavior. Most likely if the roles were reversed, she would be throwing a fit and yelling at you for being disrespectful.

Even if you are 8/10 the female would have changed the seats anyways. If you just look around, do you see any handsome man approached by a female? I have never witnessed it. Ohh, there was this one time. This story is potential suicidefuel:
It was back then in the 5th grade. Our class went to vacation. We were at the beach. Then it happened. A classmate who is foreigner went to a bench nearby. He just sits there, then 2 German girls came up and approached him. Why? I was a young German boy with seeable abs and yet they approached him. And again, we were like 11-12 years old or so.
Well she was designated to sit next to me on her ticket. If I was handsome she would of just stayed and tried to talk to me or something
Next time if someone does this, you should start questioning them, putting them on the spot. On their end this shouldn’t be behavior. Most likely if the roles were reversed, she would be throwing a fit and yelling at you for being disrespectful.
I'm too high inhib:feelsrope:

If I was handsome she would of just stayed and tried to talk to me or something

Do you think so? Nothing like this happens in Germany. I am not even kidding. There are good-looking men at the gym, all by themselves or in a tiny group of men. There is no female talking to men and if it happens, they share the same group.

Do you think so? Nothing like this happens in Germany. I am not even kidding. There are good-looking men at the gym, all by themselves or in a tiny group of men. There is no female talking to men and if it happens, they share the same group.
I heard German culture is a lot like Japan's where it's almost taboo to talk to strangers on the bus for example.
Also if you act like a retard no one will say anything to you.

If you were a chad she'd suck off your dick on plane.

Never began for you :cryfeels:

This happened to #MeToo, except in my case the foid didn't call over the flight attendant, she just got up and moved to a seat next to a chadlite.

Foids like this need to be beaten, no joke.

This is what should have happened to the lookist foid. Lookism is rooted in the same biases as racism.

I was on an airplane about to take off, the plane was very small as it was a 1hr flight. The plane had 2 rows of seats so I was split up from my mom and sister. The plane was practically empty as it was a late night flight.

If I was Chad you already know what would happen...
If in a mostly empty airplane I am assigned a seat next to somebody, I'll ask to be moved, not because of who that person is, but to get more room to spread out and maybe get some shuteye. Just saying.

you should have changed seats first tbh ngl:feelsthink:

U said thr plane was empty? Why crowd. U won and could have more room
I heard German culture is a lot like Japan's where it's almost taboo to talk to strangers on the bus for example.
Also if you act like a retard no one will say anything to you.
If in a mostly empty airplane I am assigned a seat next to somebody, I'll ask to be moved, not because of who that person is, but to get more room to spread out and maybe get some shuteye. Just saying.

Should've asked her if she was pregnant.

jfl @ non NT german chads

It’s an empty airplane why would she sit next to you. I would do the same just to get more space.