Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have another question for incel tears

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
To the people of IT: I know you will never accept the black pill. I know you will continue gaslighting us saying it's 100% our own fault for being single. But can you at least acknowledge that it is much harder for a man to get a girlfriend now than it was just a few generations ago?

Here is some evidence:

After looking at those articles, can you admit that people are losing their virginities later in life than past generations? Can you admit that the number of celibates is alarmingly high?

Can you admit that it's much harder for men to get sex and girlfriends than it was for past generations? It's undeniable at this point.

So what do you suggest is the reason for this? Is there something in the water causing a large percentage of millenial and generation Z men to have bad personalities? Or is there some kind of virus going around infecting millenial and generation Z men with badpersonalityitis? What's the deal?

You are not alpha enough, sweaty. Back then men were real men! :feelsthink:

dont even bother man

I have a question for incel tears. Why are they such fucking retards?

Keep in mind how you are 'debating' with. Don't even bother

JFL at asking Incel Queers questions. They are mentally too damaged to answer even the simplest of questions. :lul:

To the people of IT: I know you will never accept the black pill. I know you will continue gaslighting us saying it's 100% our own fault for being single. But can you at least acknowledge that it is much harder for a man to get a girlfriend now than it was just a few generations ago?

Here is some evidence:

After looking at those articles, can you admit that people are losing their virginities later in life than past generations? Can you admit that the number of celibates is alarmingly high?

Can you admit that it's much harder for men to get sex and girlfriends than it was for past generations? It's undeniable at this point.

So what do you suggest is the reason for this? Is there something in the water causing a large percentage of millenial and generation Z men to have bad personalities? Or is there some kind of virus going around infecting millenial and generation Z men with badpersonalityitis? What's the deal?

ThAt'S jUsT 3 aRtIcLeS. mY wIfEs BoYfRiEnD cOuLd DiSpRoVe ThEm :soy:

ThAt'S jUsT 3 aRtIcLeS. mY wIfEs BoYfRiEnD cOuLd DiSpRoVe ThEm :soy:
This is what you should expect OP.

A thread about evidence highlighting short guys struggles in dating?

Foid(Tranny) on IT: I'm 5'2 and my husband is literally 5'5

A thread about evidence highlighting ethincs struggling in dating?

Foid(Tranny)/Cuck on IT: I know an indian guy who's about 5'8 but he's sleeping with a new woman every week.

Why are they such fucking retards?

I'm just trying to get them to understand our plight from a different angle.
Not gonna happen. Inb4 tl;dr hurrr durrr incel with his links to evidence blame women.

Inceltears are cucks

To me, inceltears seems to be a come and go place for individuals. Full of copers coping till their heads fall off. The sub, sadly, will exist forever.

just stop saying absurd things bro

To me, inceltears seems to be a come and go place for individuals. Full of copers coping till their heads fall off. The sub, sadly, will exist forever.
Cucktears is a curator for le funny incel content for most subscribers, and a circlejerk/hate group for a small minority of them.

The people wasting their time on a forum making fun of disadvantaged and depressed individuals are living the lowest form of life.