Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have anger issues

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
But I was watching a youtuber recently (can't remember which) who gave me an idea: they said that whenever they get angry, they do a bunch of push-ups to clear it from their system. I've been thinking about it, and that might be a good idea. What do you think?

Normally, when I get angry, I smash things that are around me. Obviously, this isn't good, for my property and my knuckles, so I was thinking push-ups might be a more constructive way to release that energy, and I won't be destroying stuff anymore. The only issue I see is when I get angry, my judgment becomes extremely clouded, so I don't know if I'll be able to coax myself into doing the push-ups, instead of flying into a rage. I would only wonder how I would steer myself in a more constructive direction when it happens; I'm sure it's easier said, than done.

when im angry i was doing push press

n0w my shoulder is f!cked up

What do you get angry about?

My problem with that idea is then I would have to work out which means sweat which means being uncomfortable :(

That doesn't bother me. :dafuckfeels:
Feels like there are other things I can do first though. Like stress balls or coping mechanisms.

But honestly it's probably healthy so yeah do it :)

Feels like there are other things I can do first though. Like stress balls or coping mechanisms.

But honestly it's probably healthy so yeah do it :)
It's certainly healthier than what I've been doing whenever I get angry, that's for sure.

But I was watching a youtuber recently (can't remember which) who gave me an idea: they said that whenever they get angry, they do a bunch of push-ups to clear it from their system. I've been thinking about it, and that might be a good idea. What do you think?

Normally, when I get angry, I smash things that are around me. Obviously, this isn't good, for my property and my knuckles, so I was thinking push-ups might be a more constructive way to release that energy, and I won't be destroying stuff anymore. The only issue I see is when I get angry, my judgment becomes extremely clouded, so I don't know if I'll be able to coax myself into doing the push-ups, instead of flying into a rage. I would only wonder how I would steer myself in a more constructive direction when it happens; I'm sure it's easier said, than done.
When I'm angry I scream and sometimes break things

Klokov is/was/still is a beast. Wasn't a fan of him, but his strength (albeit enhanced) was an inspiration for many budding lifters.
There are gigachads in every sport. Klokov was in weightlifting. In armwrestling its used to be Alexey Voyevoda and young Devon Larrat. Bunch of tall genetic freaks with supermodel face.

I take my dumbbell and begin shadow boxing until my arms hurt.
Now, they hurt really bad. :feelsbadman:

Normally, when I get angry, I smash things that are around me. Obviously, this isn't good, for my property
damn I do the same shit

exercising does help use up that sort of energy, for example if I've had too much caffeine, I'll do some reps and it reduces jitters/anger

Anger Is just a Natural reaction to the ridiculous Situation you are in .

When I'm angry I scream and sometimes break things
That's exactly what I'm trying to end. I busted my PS3 controller, and severely regret it, so I'm trying to find a constructive alternative. And so far, so good, I already got to test it, and it definitely helps pull me out of a rage, even though it doesn't eliminate my anger. But the rage is the problem, so this is a positive outlook, I think.

I take my dumbbell and begin shadow boxing until my arms hurt.
Now, they hurt really bad. :feelsbadman:
Yeah, that doesn't sound too good. I will sometimes punch the ever-loving shit out of an old textbook from college that I have lying around; sometimes, it bruises my knuckles pretty bad. I'll wear my winter gloves to try to mitigate some of the force, since I don't have boxing gloves or anything of the sort, but I still worry I may be causing long-term damage. :fuk:

That's why I latched onto this push-up idea as soon as I heard of it.

damn I do the same shit

exercising does help use up that sort of energy, for example if I've had too much caffeine, I'll do some reps and it reduces jitters/anger
I don't drink caffeine anymore as it fucks up my system, but I do get some angry bursts of energy from time to time and it'd be nice to have a constructive outlet for it.

Anger Is just a Natural reaction to the ridiculous Situation you are in .
I know. I just want it to be constructive, though, so I don't accidentally destroy my copes, or hurt myself, or my pet, or damage mine or my father's property. And mediation didn't seem to work for me, so I'm trying this instead. First test case worked really well; I threw my anger into my arms, instead of into my computer screen.

Yeah, that doesn't sound too good. I will sometimes punch the ever-loving shit out of an old textbook from college that I have lying around; sometimes, it bruises my knuckles pretty bad. I'll wear my winter gloves to try to mitigate some of the force, since I don't have boxing gloves or anything of the sort, but I still worry I may be causing long-term damage. :fuk:

That's why I latched onto this push-up idea as soon as I heard of it.
i mean i don't punch my dumbells :feelskek: it would be over for my hands.
Rather i grab them and begin to punch the air.

This gives me the feeling of resistance (dumbell weight) + punching my imaginary ennemies :feelsLSD:

i mean i don't punch my dumbells :feelskek: it would be over for my hands.
Rather i grab them and begin to punch the air.

This gives me the feeling of resistance (dumbell weight) + punching my imaginary ennemies :feelsLSD:
I knew that. Maybe what I wrote was poorly worded. I was just comparing my knuckles to your arms feeling sore.

I don't drink caffeine anymore as it fucks up my system, but I do get some angry bursts of energy from time to time and it'd be nice to have a constructive outlet for it.
I'm addicted to caffeine, energy drinks are one of the last copes I have left

I knew that. Maybe what I wrote was poorly worded. I was just comparing my knuckles to your arms feeling sore.
it's a nice training for whenever you have to throw a fist at someone :feelshmm:

I guess the issue is that if you get truly angry, I doubt the first thought in your mind would be to exercise. Sounds nice in theory, and may work when you are just a little peeved off.
I've gotten pretty good at halting myself in a true rage, if only for a second or two. That's enough time to get myself down on the floor, I think.

real incels dont have any emotions, nothing makes me happy or angry or sad

Physical activity will help with anger problems. Lifting heavy weights also helps

I'm going to start doing this instead of raging like an autist. Thanks.

Physical activity will help with anger problems. Lifting heavy weights also helps
Yeah, but I don't wanna do regular workouts, shit's boring. I'm just gonna do push-ups when I rage.

if you were around me the anger would turn into fear little man:feelsjuice:

if you were around me the anger would turn into fear little man:feelsjuice:
Don't be an edgelord. You're on a forum of social losers, which means you yourself are either a loser, or an infiltrator who needs a permaban.

I wish I had anger issues. Maybe then I could finally have these cunts I call my “friends” to lay off me for once.

Don't be an edgelord. You're on a forum of social losers, which means you yourself are either a loser, or an infiltrator who needs a permaban.
im neither buddy boy
leonardo-dicaprio.gif