Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have an urge to learn math

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
I find math to be quite an interesting subject even though Im not perfect at it and now I suddenly really got the motivation to start learning more math just like I have the motivation to learn many languages as you might already know. Honestly, I don't know what it is about letters and numbers that started fascinating me more and more lately but I have this drive, I guess it occupies my mind in some way and helps me cope with my situation better. Its an aspie trait tbh

Luna cat crunchy cat

I find math to be quite an interesting subject even though Im not perfect at it and now I suddenly really got the motivation to start learning more math just like I have the motivation to learn many languages as you might already know. Honestly, I don't know what it is about letters and numbers that started fascinating me more and more lately but I have this drive, I guess it occupies my mind in some way and helps me cope with my situation better. Its an aspie trait tbh
There was this interesting sci-fi worldview that matter is just contrast beetwen different mathemathical principles. To have a purpose of being it needs numbers to visualize it, so matter is just numbers and from the virtue of 1 being greater then 2, it has its own physical representation.

ADD trait: You have urges, that disappear after not even a day

If youre low iq dont even try

There was this interesting sci-fi worldview that matter is just contrast beetwen different mathemathical principles. To have a purpose of being it needs numbers to visualize it, so matter is just numbers and from the virtue of 1 being greater then 2, it has its own physical representation.
Very interesting. I thought about this concept in the past

Very interesting. I thought about this concept in the past
Yeah I like it too. You could then understand why for example its possible to recreate art in programms. Its a copy of the very complicated strain of formulas that determine the structure responsible for humans to make something like art.

You could then understand why for example its possible to recreate art in programms. Its a copy of the very complicated strain of formulas that determine the structure responsible for humans to make something like art.
This gives me more motivation to learn. Imagine understanding the complexity of the world around you through math. It could be a good cope

This gives me more motivation to learn. Imagine understanding the complexity of the world around you through math. It could be a good cope
We kinda already are doing that with physics.

Modern medicine stands on its infrastructure thanks to doctors can mine, use and exchange information - technology. Ct scans, electro magnetic resonanse, measuring the electric inpulses in your heart to read your heartbeat and its deviances from the norm.

Its all numbers, with a respected system to present it, for the purpose to categorize it to know what you're reading. Sound waves, can be drawn on paper in functions. You can read sounds which sounds rather shitzo and poetic.

In a way, the more about math you know, is like saying the more "resource" you have to build the universe yourself. Having 0 of this resource, that is zero understanding of math, would never allow you to build mega structures (technically you could but the chance you roll well with every move you make is godly low - a chance is but to speak of it as if it was a given thing is simply stupid) With trial and error you would at some point arrive at the correct answer, but the whole purpose is to save up finite time and have it be right the first or second time.