Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have an immense fucking anger and rage towards some of these foids that rejected me in high school

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
The anger and hate I have towards them literally I could kill them and I wouldn’t feel any remorse or regret. I hate them so fucking much.

I remember very clearly and vividly. I was an innocent kid, I posted a couple selfies of me smiling and shit and made my profile picture look nice. I got blocked by a bitch who I knew as a childhood friend and saw her speaking to a chad in front of my own eyes. I was happy and still innocent. Unaware of the brutal reality.

Multiple times over and over I was rejected/ghosted/laughed at.

People that say “your perfect the way you are :soy: ” SHUT THE FUCK UP, THEY SHOULD SAY TO ME YOUR NEVER ENOUGH YOUR NEVER WORTHY OF AFFECTION YOUR REPULSIVE. NO ONE WILL EVER LIVE YOU AND YOULL DIE ALONE. BECAUSE THATS THE FUCKING REALITY OF IT.

The anger and hate I have towards them literally I could kill them and I wouldn’t feel any remorse or regret. I hate them so fucking much.

I remember very clearly and vividly. I was an innocent kid, I posted a couple selfies of me smiling and shit and made my profile picture look nice. I got blocked by a bitch who I knew as a childhood friend and saw her speaking to a chad in front of my own eyes. I was happy and still innocent. Unaware of the brutal reality.

People that say “your perfect the way you are :soy: ” SHUT THE FUCK UP, THEY SHOULD SAY TO ME YOUR NEVER ENOUGH YOUR NEVER WORTHY OF AFFECTION YOUR REPULSIVE. NO ONE WILL EVER LIVE YOU AND YOULL DIE ALONE. BECAUSE THATS THE FUCKING REALITY OF IT.

Attachments

• 58862 (1).jpg
    58862 (1).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 3
Can’t cope much longer. I pray for death

brutal. no one will ever say the truth about your looks. its wishful thinking to get honesty out of foids and normies

They should be beaten and turn into slaves

I understand. Foids who reject Incels, should dip their face in acid

RAPE TJOSE FUCKING MEAT HOLE JUST ROUGJ GRAPE FORCED SEX

Fucking Friday night. Other people at my job talking about their gf. MEANWHILE I FUCKING ROT AND GO GYM TWICE TODAY. KNCE FOR CHEST AND ONCE FOR LEGS. I ROTTTTTTT