Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have an idea.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I have an idea.

I’m drunk but I had this idea even while sober if I recall right but we should start an autistic rights movement but give it an original name. Maybe in many years time, but just maybe, us autistic men can protest in the streets and shit but in a non-violent manner (being violent will just benefit normal fags to continue with bad stereotypes about us) and say ‘Rights for autistic men’ and also ‘Fuck the privileged normal fags’ or something because I know for a fact us autistic men are less privileged than women, women live on easy mode while we suffer and we need our rights.

Last edited:
Just Un-Autistic Max Bro :feelsthink:

It's important to found a movement that attacts the right people but is still under the radar of the system and yet triggers the current elites and their dogs. Look at simple statements like "White Lives Matter", this is political and white-centered, but its a simple slogan that is nothing illegal and nothing too explicit, but the dog whilsting around the slogan makes the media, academia, politicians banksters and their NGOs go crazy

AUTISM RESISTANCE MOVEMENT!

I’m drunk but I had this idea even while sober if I recall right but we should start an autistic rights movement but give it an original name. Maybe in many years time, but just maybe, us autistic men can protest in the streets and shit but in a non-violent manner (being violent will just benefit normal fags to continue with bad stereotypes about us) and say ‘Rights for autistic men’ and also ‘Fuck the privileged normal fags’ or something because I know for a fact us autistic men are less privileged than women, women live on easy mode while we suffer and we need our rights.
nah man that's not how it works

for a social movement to be successful you need the elites that control the media to like it. that's how the elites push their agenda while making it seem like its the people, they just pick social movements to boost and make them mainstream

also, autistic people will never not be hated. because by definition autism is a condition that makes you the lowest of the low, as you can't socialize in a world where social status is everything

even if the elites boosted your movement in the media for some reason, all you'd get is two faced validation like transexuals, because there'd still be something about you that makes people hate you

nah man that's not how it works

for a social movement to be successful you need the elites that control the media to like it. that's how the elites push their agenda while making it seem like its the people, they just pick social movements to boost and make them mainstream
Pretty much tbh most popular social movements that actually get power but are controversial and hated by a lot of people get where they are by getting a lot of funding and ability to push propaganda in their favor/silence anyone that speaks up about them in the mainstream of society.

They have autism awareness and stuff