Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have an idea that might help incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 21218
  • Start date
Deleted member 21218

Deleted member 21218

Self-banned
-
Alright so basically all dating apps should be banned and be replaced with a single dating app that is governmentally controlled. The idea is that we remove all dating apps and have one that is government created and to not allow people under the age of 25-30 to use it and there has to be a long verification process. So if this were to ever happen then young women wont have easy access to their local chads and will help give average men a better chance. I still think an app should exist but only for people who are 25 or older to use because at that age youre out of college and meeting people will be harder.

Execute Order 66.

Also the ‘Here to make friends’ bullshit should be forbidden on dating apps unless it’s friends with benefits or more than that.

First thing i'd do if i was elected.

Do you seriously think this would work? The government doesn't care about anything that doesn't give it more power, make money, or keep the ruling class in power longer.

Thank you for using the [Cope] tag instead of the [Serious] tag.

Do you seriously think this would work? The government doesn't care about anything that doesn't give it more power, make money, or keep the ruling class in power longer.
No i dont think it would ever happen and im coping by posting this idea on here.

too bad this idea will never happen

Just ban non-marital sex. As long as non-marital sex is legal, the anti-polygamy laws are utterly unenforceable and worthless.

Thank you for using the [Cope] tag instead of the [Serious] tag.
I was gonna preface the thread by saying its a bad idea but i put [COPE] instead

Makes sense. It’s just better that you understand it’s a cope and has too many flaws to be a real solution. FinnCel called me a fakecel for saying that incels taking over a country and looksmatching everyone was a retarded idea, so it’s just nice that you know that that sort of shit is a cope and not a real solution.

I support your cope, tho. For the record. It would be nice if foids didn’t actually know how comparatively gross I am to the rest of the men in the world. Then I’d almost have a shot.

I have a better idea: ldar

There are no more good ideas left