Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A FIGHTING TOURNAMENT/DATING APP/ TV GAME SHOW

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Women choose a bunch of matches, and instead of messaging them, she pairs the simps off to fight each other until the most dominant fighter wins.

I think a plurality of single men would sign a consent form to get punched in the face or severely injured just for a date with a looksmatched woman.

I would call the show "I Just Want A Date"

I would be funny to track simps who lose all the time but never give up, and over the course of a couple of seasons they develop CTE and die from not being able to pay for his medical bills

Last edited:
Women choose a bunch of matches, and instead of messaging them, she pairs the simps off to fight each other until the most dominant fighter wins.

I think a plurality of single men would get punched in the face for a date with a looksmatched woman.
Hunger Games: Tinder edition.

she'd watch them fight each other to death just for the laughs then she'll go fuck her chad at home lol

she'd watch them fight each other to death just for the laughs then she'll go fuck her chad at home lol
The show would be explicitly clear that although they fight for a date, she does not have to consent to it at the end of the tournament

nigga you're the one who added it, its your idea :feelskek:
I think it's more honest if she doesn't have to consent. I think simps need to learn their lesson even more than the cunny. This show is almost a satire on the nature of simping but it has real simps getting CTE for the "possibility" of a date

I think it's more honest if she doesn't have to consent. I think simps need to learn their lesson even more than the cunny
simps are npcs, you can't change the programming of a normie/simp

some users here would try it after gymmaxxing.

simps are npcs, you can't change the programming of a normie/simp
it also shows you literally can't beat the simp out of a simp
some users here would try it after gymmaxxing.
I really wish this came about before MMA was invented. I think it would work better if the simps chose ONE martial art like in bloodsport or early UFC

Men would kill each other for crumbs of pussy.

Thats even worse. I would watch it to see how far simps would go ngl.
I wonder if the champion would go ER if she was like

"you know,I learned over the course of this tournament I'm not really into aggressive guys, thank you, sorry lol" :foidSoy:

good idea but this would just boost women's egos and make them more narcissistic. so it's a bad idea

What if we replaced the simps with foids and the foids with Chads?
Imagine foids beating the shit out of each other to get Chad.

I think a plurality of single men would sign a consent form to get punched in the face or severely injured just for a date with a looksmatched woman.

I would be funny to track simps who lose all the time but never give up, and over the course of a couple of seasons they develop CTE and die from not being able to pay for his medical bills
Bruh

Time to quit drinking in the local pub bub

What if we replaced the simps with foids and the foids with Chads?
Imagine foids beating the shit out of each other to get Chad.
its kind of like the bachelor and bachelorette in that aspect.

because of the "I don't have to consent to dating the winner" clause, if I were Chad I would throw in some trannies just so the games are as brutal as possible, then go "it's awesome you won, but I'm actually not attracted to strong violent women" as I skiddle off with my harem of Stacies.

But on that note, women just are not likely to fight just for a date with Chad since they can easily just get that IRL
good idea but this would just boost women's egos and make them more narcissistic. so it's a bad idea
who cares if it's great for society, it's great entertainment

Last edited:
But on that note, women just are not likely to fight just for a date with Chad since they can easily just get that IRL
I dunno. Maybe. But sometimes they do that. There have been such cases.

Clapping Applause GIF