Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have an FWHR of 1.5 and midface ratio of 0.93

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Fuck man my cheekbones are two narrow a foid will never let me beat her

How do you measure these things?

Even if I get the surgeries I want these things will limit me and I won't be a true Chad .

Tfw a foid will never let you beat her up while she is saying in a light voice " Please don't ".

Even if I get the surgeries I want these things will limit me and I won't be a true Chad .

Tfw a foid will never let you beat her up while she is saying in a light voice " Please don't ".
Sad shit man. You will never be able to satisfy your yearning sadistic desires.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Just get cheekbone implants, they cost between 2-4k USD. Relatively cheap all things considered. MSE can offer some improvements aswell.

You could also mew and use a face-puller if you don't consider that cope.

Just get cheekbone implants, they cost between 2-4k USD. Relatively cheap all things considered. MSE can offer some improvements aswell.

You could also mew and use a face-puller if you don't consider that cope.
The options of an implant came to my mind too but it will only give me an FWHR of 1.62 at best.

And fuck me I didn't knew about MSE, I could have gotten this rather than having tooth extraction.