Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have an autistic tantrum anytime something doesn't go my way

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Today I went to gymcel at the uni gym. Since classes haven't started, it opens later, which means its much more packed. I decided in order to get a shot at getting a bench, I would just bring my phone and headphones and leave my bad at home, that way I wouldn't have to go in the locker room first. Of course, I totally forgot I needed my ID to get in. Once they made it clear I wasn't getting in, I teared up and completely broke down. Everyone was staring so I ran out the door.

This has everything to do with having incel-level T and being celibate in general. If I had a gf I would be emotionally stable, but I can't get a girlfriend without being emotionally stable.

Me too, like this

Wholesome autism thread.

This made me laugh.

JFL it's been years since the last time I cried...

Fuck I almost broke down in tears in Year 11 because a Year 8 picked on me.

You're turning in to a femoid

Autism is a hell of a condition

Sorry dude. Do you have social anxiety? I have wicked bad anxiety. Don't be ashamed of this shit. It happens. And forget it. One thing that really helped is an amino acid called L-THEANINE. It's found in green tea and works on the same receptors as benzos (minus the dangers).

you must suppress your emotions as a man don't listen to the liberal agenda that says otherwise