Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have always thought normies were retarded and silly people.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
First it was in elementary I thought everything they talked about was retarded and cringe and I hated all of their music TV shows and movies

Then in middle school it repeated and I still thought they were cringe

Then in high school they were so cringe again

Now I'm in my 20s on tik tok and I can see the college people and what they talk about and I think they are still all retarded and cringe.

As the older I got the more culture started to be influenced by black people which is another weird observation I had.

sexhavers have always been retarded

As the older I got the more culture started to be influenced by black people which is another weird observation I had.
Also more faggotry and degenerate behavior. Such as men acting like passive aggressive foids.

All tik tok does is give me flashbacks to retardation I faced when I wasn't ldaring the Internet is real life.

Normies have no individual interests usually and are boring as fuck.

Part of what makes them have sex and breed so much is because they are on autopilot like animals it's just natural for them
interestingly now they're not breeding much and birth rates are dropping

there's dog parks, cat cafes everywhere cause it's popular now not to have children so all the normies are just following suite

They're all psychopathic actors playing out their roles.

I don't know. I feel like I can expose the real person underneath sometimes. They will give me a glimpse of it because I'm not an actor, and so they feel they don't have to act with me, but then they immediately recognise me as an other, a threat to their whole disguise, and so they avoid me, especially if other people are around.

On one hand I agree on the other I ain't too bright neither

I don't know. I feel like I can expose the real person underneath sometimes. They will give me a glimpse of it because I'm not an actor, and so they feel they don't have to act with me, but then they immediately recognise me as an other, a threat to their whole disguise, and so they avoid me, especially if other people are around.
Most ppl are evil