Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have always had to hide my romantic feelings.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Even at a young age I understood that romantic relationships where something that I should not even try to persue.
There where many moments in my youth where guys would tell a girl that I liked her (most times i didn't like them and sometimes I did)
And the girls would always react with disgust and negative expressions.
They where disgusted by the fact that a guy like me could like them.
And then later on in highschool when I did start to approach girls because I wanted to try redpilled bullshit, I would always get rejected and humiliated among my piers.
To this day even if I have romantic feelings I always know it's better if I just keep them hidden because it will just result in me alienating the female I like and being humiliated again.

I knew from the start that the game was rigged for me, always an outcast. Saved my self a lot of humiliation by not approaching any foid. After i got diagnosed with autisms i ditched any kind of social life i had too.

I approached merely to find ONE woman who liked me, never happened.

If a girl knew I liked them they would always make fun of me and be really grossed out. At the very least it would make for awkward glances by all her social group every time I passed her in school that would end in giggling at my expense. I knew since around 12/13 to just shut my emotions up and never show anything. I tried my best but sometimes it would leak out and when it did I'd have to feel the wrath of Stacys as they make fun of the beta wolf that is me. Getting cucked right in front as the girls I thought were pretty would all makeout with Chads right in front of me then look at me with disgust.

Tfw i would rope after the 100th rejection :(

I was quite close but I hid under a persona so when I failed, it was how I was acting and not “me”.