Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have alcohol poisoning but can't go to the doctor

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
Passed out last night after binging on everclear and after waking up I can't stop vommiting. I haven't eaten anything in days so it's just water and blood. It's hard for me to focus or stay awake. MY temperature is 89 degrees. I'm 18 years old in the confidence of my youth and full of drugs though so I'm fucked if I see a doctor. Should I just wait it out?

You really need to eat something at least if you aren’t going to visit a doctor

Drink water with sugar and rest then.

Just wait it out. Keep drinking water. Welcome to alcoholism.

I had this a few times from drinking too much.
Let me guess: you try to drink water, but you immediately turn sick and puke it out.

You're low on minerals and electrolytes, that's why the body rejects the water.
A Doctor would only give you an IV drop with… electrolytes and water and charge for that.

You need some broth or at least some lukewarm water with a pinch of salt in it (think soup)
Sip the broth in super tiny amounts so you can retain it. It will take some time, but the Sickness will go away.
After some time thirst will come back, then you could drink small amounts of gatorade, ice tea or coconut water
or something else with electrolytes, also maybe something with herbs in it like peppermint tea, to soothen the stomach.

get well soon

over for alcoholcels

You're low on minerals and electrolytes, that's why the body rejects the water.
A Doctor would only give you an IV drop with… electrolytes and water and charge for that.
Just wait it out. Keep drinking water.
Thanks bros. I ended up waiting it out and I'm feeling better. I'm not throwing up and I don't feel like I could pass out any given second. I think what saved me is that I injected a little bit of meth to rejuvenate me when I woke up. I thought I was in checkmate about going to the doctor but I'm glad I didn't. I would've been so fucked

I bet the smell and sight of alcohol repulses you right now, am I right? I had the same experience as you, except I've been binge drinking my homemade red wine when I was 16 and after I wake up from the blackout, I vomited all night it was really bad and not worth it because I could've died if I drank any more. So after that event, I swear to myself to drink responsibly.

i drink pedialyte for this kind of thing, it works really well

Thanks bros. I ended up waiting it out and I'm feeling better. I'm not throwing up and I don't feel like I could pass out any given second. I think what saved me is that I injected a little bit of meth to rejuvenate me when I woke up. I thought I was in checkmate about going to the doctor but I'm glad I didn't. I would've been so fucked
Be sure to get some electrolytes in your system, eg. Like gatorade or foods containing potassium like bananas or potatoes. One time I got fucked up like that and was vomiting constantly all day (even water would not stay down) and I eventually had to go to the hospital. And they said my potassium levels were so low that I was at risk of a heart attack.

Be careful! Drugs and alcohol are bad.

Be sure to get some electrolytes in your system, eg. Like gatorade or foods containing potassium like bananas or potatoes. One time I got fucked up like that and was vomiting constantly all day (even water would not stay down) and I eventually had to go to the hospital. And they said my potassium levels were so low that I was at risk of a heart attack.

Be careful! Drugs and alcohol are bad.
Holy Shit, that's really good to know

brutal. soon u will be like @outherebrothers