Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have accepted defeat, there is nothing left

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I looked in a large mirror today and was reminded of how subhuman I am. I'm absolutely defeated. Living like this is unbearable. There really is no hope. I just want to die.
My subhumanity is also confirmed by the fact that I'm treated like shit, recieve no female validation, am ignored, and looked down on. It's hard to describe what defeat feels like. Worst part is, no one will ever sympathize because we're ugly. Nothing I ever do will make up for the fact that I'm absolutely flawed.
It isn't possible for me to live this life. At this point, I have nothing to lose and have accepted that I will die young. Before, I was always afraid of dying in certain ways and not by my own hand but now I just want to die somehow.
I deluded myself into believing I was somewhat attractive and could get someone, however my daily life disproves my delusions. The girl I am pursuing takes forever to respond. She is obviously not interested and never was.
Well guys, I guess you will get it finally. I have enough money in my savings for a gun, I just have to find where to get it. Also, I need some advice on the platform I should use.

This is what defeat and the acceptance of defeat looks like. I'm over it.

suicide is fagpilled

The girl I am pursuing takes forever to respond. She is obviously not interested and never was.
It's a hard thing to accept. I accepted it in January. I am a defeated man with nothing, no one, no will to live, no reason to continue, nothing to lose, and no future ahead of me. I understand with the girl thing. I met a girl last year and got her number and literally begged her not to abandon me and eventually she changed her number and I realized that she was never interested in the first place. Now I'm numb. I wish the best for you though, man.

It's a hard thing to accept. I accepted it in January. I am a defeated man with nothing, no one, no will to live, no reason to continue, nothing to lose, and no future ahead of me. I understand with the girl thing. I met a girl last year and got her number and literally begged her not to abandon me and eventually she changed her number and I realized that she was never interested in the first place. Now I'm numb. I wish the best for you though, man.
That's absolutely brutal. I can't keep going on like this. I don't know how you do it.
Thanks for the support. I hope you do well too.

Looking in the mirror is extremely painful for me tbh

Nothing happens. Just nonexistence
No bro. U had been dead for billions of years before u were born. You could be reborn as some sex slave in some third world shit hole. Is that a better choice or being incel?

I would rather suffer this existence than give the pleasure of my death to this world

I'm in the same boat man. No future, no hope no cope not even rope. I'm just numb and go through the motions until I die.

The Jew and feminist wants you to suicide.

They want you to rope, get on anti depression pills for $$, or go ER so they can pass stricter gun laws.

There’s a triple win option for them if you take any of these options

They want you to rope, get on anti depression pills for $$, or go ER so they can pass stricter gun laws.

There’s a triple win option for them if you take any of these options
#JewPill.

It's like that foid cop who shot that thug to death even when he complied with orders to put his gun to the ground. Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

How old are you?

Good trip. Hope,if there is heaven,you can find happines there.

Why use a gun if you can use n?

We're cursed for life because of our inferior genes. Nobody will feel empathy for ugly people like us, foids go for Chad, normies hate us and the society wants to be wagecucks for life, for only benefit of (((them))). I can understand the choice of rope, but for me at least I'm not ready to die, yet. I still have many copes to keep me alive and I hope to live enough to see the collapse of this degenerated world tbh.

We're cursed for life because of our inferior genes. Nobody will feel empathy for ugly people like us, foids go for Chad, normies hate us and the society wants to be wagecucks for life, for only benefit of (((them))). I can understand the choice of rope, but for me at least I'm not ready to die, yet. I still have many copes to keep me alive and I hope to live enough to see the collapse of this degenerated world tbh.
Decent response but the collapse coping is low IQ ngl

Decent response but the collapse coping is low IQ ngl
I know tbh. It's a fantasy that I think that I would never experience in this life :cryfeels:, but I want to live at least three to four years more.

I know tbh. It's a fantasy that I think that I would never experience in this life :cryfeels:, but I want to live at least three to four years more.
Good luck bro. I can't go on for another year like this

Same I just gave up. No point in humiliating myself

Yup. She knew I had no other way to contact her. She knew that the only connection I had to her was her number too. So, it was so easy for her to just change her number and erase me from her life forever. She told me she wanted her ex back. He was "abusive as fuck" as she told me. Guess she liked his abusive behavior. Chad can beat a woman up and still have her begging for him. She didn't even friendzone my ugly ass. Just blocked me out of her life for good.

Yup. She knew I had no other way to contact her. She knew that the only connection I had to her was her number too. So, it was so easy for her to just change her number and erase me from her life forever. She told me she wanted her ex back. He was "abusive as fuck" as she told me. Guess she liked his abusive behavior. Chad can beat a woman up and still have her begging for him. She didn't even friendzone my ugly ass. Just blocked me out of her life for good.
Fuck man. I'm so glad I'm gonna be dead relatively soon.

The one thing you can is not contribute to their validation and treat foids like shit.

Nothing happens. Just nonexistence
This. Dont be a pussy, bring some normies and foids with you too
Lmao thank god you were blackpilled, now you realize they are nothing but braindead eugenics machines

We are who we are.

Can you livestream your suicide please?