Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have accepted defeat in school

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
I dont give a single fuck about that shit anymore, I have accepted defeat and come to the realization that I will not graduate and get my degree all because of the shitty genes I was given. What's the point of trying anymore if I know that I am going to kill myself within the near future, none of this shit will help me look more attractive its just a load of bullshit that will help me land a high paying job just to survive in loneliness for the rest of my pathetic existence. No one can say that I failed at school or dropped out if I die, I have been an utter failure at everything in my life and I thought getting my degree was my only IRL cope now that I now I'm too much of a piece of inferior trash there is no reason to continue to try when death is around the corner.

Fuck death and fuck suicide, you need to snap out of it.

Get homeschooled if you can. Then just cope away. At the very least you can change schools.

Are you at all interested in moneymaxxing to LDAR in luxury though?

High IQ if you’re actually planning on making your exit soon

I don’t support suicide but I don’t blame you.

Sure you will. You're just seeking attention. If you were truly suicidal youd just attempt.

Get homeschooled if you can. Then just cope away. At the very least you can change schools.
If I am home schooled then that means i will have to live/ be around my parents 24/7 which would make me want to kill myself sooner

Sure you will. You're just seeking attention. If you were truly suicidal youd just attempt.
FALSE, its not hard to get a gun where I live, plus I cant just off myself without leaving my legacy behind and saying goodbye to the few friends that I have had in my life, one live in Thialand and I have reason to believe that he is an incel but I didnt know it at the time, and I need to leave behind what I wanted people to know about me and the things im taking to my grave

Wait, are you in college or highschool?

You should seriously consider just doing a backpacking tour through south america , maybe also central america... You'd be surprised how easy is to get food to survive.

FALSE, its not hard to get a gun where I live, plus I cant just off myself without leaving my legacy behind and saying goodbye to the few friends that I have had in my life, one live in Thialand and I have reason to believe that he is an incel but I didnt know it at the time, and I need to leave behind what I wanted people to know about me and the things im taking to my grave
Then do it. Oh wait you're just being edgy.

Roping yourself will not change anything op.
Also,we need you for the Beta Uprising

Careermaxxing is our last cope boyo, don't shit on it.

roping is for low iqs who cant be mastERminds

For any of you saying that its wrong to commit suicide do me a favor and go fuck yourself none of us asked to be placed on this shitty world with inferior bodies if I dont want to live in oppression everything fucking day thanks to my physical deformities then I have every right to exit this nightmare.

tbh i already tried roping years ago but my retarded ass could not find something strong enough to attach the rope to, turns out its harder (and painful) than what hollywood shows us, at least i didnt get my neck permanently injured and no one noticed thankfully (going to a mental bs prison and get a suicide attempt in your records must be shittier than being incel)
in my opinion simply put its not worth it, you die alone in pain and they win, just be a copER and find something that gets you occupied
i enjoy wasting my time in true occultism, i dont believe in god and mystical shit but ive experienced some nasty things i cannot even explain being in STEM, but once i start getting money ill move to something safer lol
weeb collector looks dope to me tbh
TQ3WqmQ

i would (and will) literally work hard just to spend it all in a limited edition neptunia re;birth 1, fuck you all non-weebpilleds

now if you truly want to get out of your shitty life, why you dont just renounce to your humanity?
embrace it
Iqt abo7 pro

tbh i already tried roping years ago but my retarded ass could not find something strong enough to attach the rope to, turns out its harder (and painful) than what hollywood shows us, at least i didnt get my neck permanently injured and no one noticed thankfully (going to a mental bs prison and get a suicide attempt in your records must be shittier than being incel)
in my opinion simply put its not worth it, you die alone in pain and they win, just be a copER and find something that gets you occupied
i enjoy wasting my time in true occultism, i dont believe in god and mystical shit but ive experienced some nasty things i cannot even explain being in STEM, but once i start getting money ill move to something safer lol
weeb collector looks dope to me tbhView attachment 88374
i would (and will) literally work hard just to spend it all in a limited edition neptunia re;birth 1, fuck you all non-weebpilleds

now if you truly want to get out of your shitty life, why you dont just renounce to your humanity?
embrace it
View attachment 88375
I also use anime as a cope it helps me escape reality and imagine how my life would be like if I looked normal instead of a disfigured freak, but it dosnet last forever, the reason I'm decided to wait is to finish the my list of anime to watch, and video games I would like to finish before I die

JFL grades don’t define your intelligence, just study more

lol a few tasks
Yes saying goodbye to a few friends, one that lives in a different country that me, and completing my anime and videogame list, and finish crafting my diary.

I felt the same way when I was at school. I completely gave up and just allowed myself to fail.

They say High School doesn’t reflect real life but it totally does.

They say High School doesn’t reflect real life but it totally does.
People say that children and teenagers are cruel, while this may be true, I wouldn't say that they're any worse than your average adult. What makes adolescents and school aged children different is just that they're more honest, and will bully you either by attacking physically, or mocking you to your face. Adults that would've bullied you as kids haven't changed, it's the tactics that are usually less direct.

People say that children and teenagers are cruel, while this may be true, I wouldn't say that they're any worse than your average adult. What makes adolescents and school aged children different is just that they're more honest, and will bully you either by attacking physically, or mocking you to your face. Adults that would've bullied you as kids haven't changed, it's the tactics that are usually less direct.
Dropping High IQ quotes. :feelsokman:

No I embrace death and suicide there is nothing wrong with wanting to escape this fucking nightmare called life
You don't really get it. How many times have you been near death itself? All of my life I've been surrounded by it.

When I was a child I was constantly ill, my lungs filled blood and disease. When I was 10 my head collided with a rusty steel blade used to scrape the dirt off of boots, when I was 15 I ran away from home and almost got ran over by a car while walking on the road.

I tried to end my life by slashing my wrists while sitting in the bathroom. The second I tried to do that something in my mind snapped. I dropped the knife and looked at my hand. I couldn't do it. The second time I tried to kill myself was with a gun. I put it right next to my head and click. Nothing happened. The hammer was defective. You don't know how scary that shit is.

Suicide is worthless. It won't solve your problems. Only you can.

Lol ban this attentionwhore

cope

life is finite and meaningless , its just a fucking status quo setted in place to keep you going for no reason

low iq, how can you ldar without autismbuxx?

You don't really get it. How many times have you been near death itself? All of my life I've been surrounded by it.

When I was a child I was constantly ill, my lungs filled blood and disease. When I was 10 my head collided with a rusty steel blade used to scrape the dirt off of boots, when I was 15 I ran away from home and almost got ran over by a car while walking on the road.

I tried to end my life by slashing my wrists while sitting in the bathroom. The second I tried to do that something in my mind snapped. I dropped the knife and looked at my hand. I couldn't do it. The second time I tried to kill myself was with a gun. I put it right next to my head and click. Nothing happened. The hammer was defective. You don't know how scary that shit is.

Please read this.

My life in college is pure suicidefuel. It only get worse with every semester. BUT you need to learn how to cope with all the pain that life is.
Just finish your degree; do not give a single fuck about the people around you. It will eventually end and you can live your life however the fuck you want. I know its hard and it does take a toll on your mental health; but think in your parents or whatever person is always there for you. Do it for them; if we truly are the POS that we think we are, we should at least take into consideration how our suicides will affect the only people that care for us. Do not die.

Nah. He's right, smarter than most of us.

Pretty sure it's like 70% of people who successfully commit suicide say they dont want to commit suicide.
Please read this.

My life in college is pure suicidefuel. It only get worse with every semester. BUT you need to learn how to cope with all the pain that life is.
Just finish your degree; do not give a single fuck about the people around you. It will eventually end and you can live your life however the fuck you want. I know its hard and it does take a toll on your mental health; but think in your parents or whatever person is always there for you. Do it for them; if we truly are the POS that we think we are, we should at least take into consideration how our suicides will affect the only people that care for us. Do not die.

What's with all these people with like 5 posts telling you not to rope?

Last edited:
Fuck school. Studying is for faggot beta slaves. Kill all study coping scum.

Genes definitely affect IQ, but really shoudn't stop you from getting a degree. What are you studying?
computer science its not that hard for me but its time consuming as fuck, I was thinking it could be one of the few ways I ascend since wealth my be my only chance to get all the surgery I want to stand a chance with the foids

Look if ur are going to off yourself then you should do it in a quick and painless way which is what I am planning to do, I do not care about anything anymore
Lol ban this attentionwhore
This is the truth I have said multiple times on this site that I plan to end my life in 2020 ive just stated that my last IRL has been demolished and I have truly accepted defeat

Last edited:
dont bother passing school and getting a degree unless your a masochist that enjoys being debt fucked by jew bankers, most graduates end up as MacDonalds workers, if you want money either crime or start a business or invest

dont bother passing school and getting a degree unless your a masochist that enjoys being debt fucked by jew bankers, most graduates end up as MacDonalds workers, if you want money either crime or start a business or invest

invest what? his lunch money?

invest what? his lunch money?

could steal money, sell cheap shit online or pawn shop, go to dirt poor foreign country where your money is worth more and start up a sweatshop, become a priest and recieve donations from christians, start a cult, become a crooked politician

could steal money, sell cheap shit online or pawn shop, go to dirt poor foreign country where your money is worth more and start up a sweatshop, become a priest and recieve donations from christians, start a cult, become a crooked politician

All the options you provided will either get your life ended, be obsolete in a few years or requires a capital investment.

Honestly you sound like a naive kid who hasn't seen the real world yet

This all sounds like a fucking hassle and could get me thrown in jail which would be the ultimate hell