Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have absolutely no one to talk to and everyone is against me

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Everywhere everyone ignores me and criticizes Me for everything. At least here I can accept the shit world

GIF by iHeartRadio

Everywhere everyone ignores me and criticizes Me for everything. At least here I can accept the shit world
I haven’t talked to a real human in almost a year. My job doesn’t require it, no one comes to visit, and no neighbour even comes to check up on me to see if I’m alive.

I haven’t talked to a real human in almost a year. My job doesn’t require it, no one comes to visit, and no neighbour even comes to check up on me to see if I’m alive.
The earth has become evil earth from Jimmy neutron they aren't hiding it anymore

The earth has become evil earth from Jimmy neutron they aren't hiding it anymore
Jfl, I remember watching that show. What was the evil Earth episode about?

what job if i may ask ?

what job if i may ask ?
If I say it on this forum and based on other things I said, I will easily be identified. That’s why I keep that shit a secret publicly.