Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a weird hatred of Asain women

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I just don't like how they present themselves as these innocent and pure beings devoid of imperfections and sins, yet they will whore for any white guy that walks their way. Especially when it comes to Japanese women, they literally try to make themselves out to be like fucking children, yet a lot of them are gigantic whores. Most reddit tier faggots will go out their way to defend them, but it's because they want to fuck one or already are. I say it weird cause I do find asian women attractive, I think some of the most beautiful women in the world are asian, but I fucking hate the dishonesty of them. I hate proud whores too, but at least they have the decency to admit they are nothing more that the cocks they shove in their mouths. A lot of asian women will do the same thing, but play it off with this teehee cutesy bullshit, it fucking disgusts me.

All women are whores, just treat them like whores tbh. I'll probably pay to fuck some high tier asian hookers near me

They’re such race traitors and shit on rice men

Asian women embody foid nature the best imo.

All women are the same. :blackpill:

they seem hot as they have neotenic features. they are child like and thus make the male brain think she is fertile than other foids that look masculine.

best foid is dead foid

I just don't like how they present themselves as these innocent and pure beings devoid of imperfections and sins, yet they will whore for any white guy that walks their way. Especially when it comes to Japanese women, they literally try to make themselves out to be like fucking children, yet a lot of them are gigantic whores. Most reddit tier faggots will go out their way to defend them, but it's because they want to fuck one or already are. I say it weird cause I do find asian women attractive, I think some of the most beautiful women in the world are asian, but I fucking hate the dishonesty of them. I hate proud whores too, but at least they have the decency to admit they are nothing more that the cocks they shove in their mouths. A lot of asian women will do the same thing, but play it off with this teehee cutesy bullshit, it fucking disgusts me.
I feel the same brother
Are u a ricecel?

I feel the same brother
Are u a ricecel?
Blackcel actually. Blacks and Asians have a bit of a turbulent relationships, but my distaste for Asian women doesn't really have any to do with race. I have plenty of respect for Asian men, they work hard and are actively trying to provide a better life for their families. I just don't really respect Asian women, for the reasons mentions in the original post.

Blackcel actually. Blacks and Asians have a bit of a turbulent relationships, but my distaste for Asian women doesn't really have any to do with race. I have plenty of respect for Asian men, they work hard and are actively trying to provide a better life for their families. I just don't really respect Asian women, for the reasons mentions in the original post.
All women are whores no matter the race

I don't have hatred for them but maybe a slight dislike, because I've seen how some of them they speak about asian men. Same thing for arab and indian women though, they like to argue that the reason they don't like men of their own ethnicity is because their own men are "too conservative" when we all know the actual reason is because they want a white man.

Good observation, asian foids are probably one of the most hypergamous, all foids are hypergamous, but asian whores take it to the next level in the way they exclude their own men in order to climb the social ladder

Black women are worse, at least Asian women know how to act feminine.

Noodles owe their relative popularity to anime and manga drawn by sub-5 men.