Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a very similar lower third to Jsanza

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
maxresdefault.jpg

I think I mog him slightly because I have a good eye area, cheekbones, and hairline (though I am an ethnic with curly black hair), I'm also not fat. But his nonexitant jawline and pathetic short chin look very similar to mine, he also has a big nose like mine. I don't know why I haven't roped yet. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's not funny, I literally can't ever shave or trim my beard or I will kill myself then and there with the razor.

It never began for jsanzacels

maxresdefault.jpg

I think I mog him slightly because I have a good eye area, cheekbones, and hairline (though I am an ethnic with curly black hair), I'm also not fat. But his nonexitant jawline and pathetic short chin look very similar to mine, he also has a big nose like mine. I don't know why I haven't roped yet. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
LOL @ you not running surgical mask game

I don't know why I haven't roped yet.
Actually, the reason us trucels haven't roped yet, is because we're still hanging on to the bluepill. We're hanging on desperately to the hope that there's someone out there for us, as much as we know there isn't. Isn't that interesting? If we all truly 100% swallowed the blackpill, we'd be dead.

maxresdefault.jpg

Its over

I have the same general shape minus the double chin. My head is shaped like a pear, typical subhuman obese look even though I'm "normal" weight.

Jsanza never seemed that ugly to me,what am I missing?

Jsanza is pretty subhuman. Ive heard hes quite tall tho so at least hes got that going for him.

Last edited:

I tend to agree. He has good eyes tbh and he is tall. If he could grow a beard for that slumpydumpy chin and if he got some rhinoplastic done he'd be pretty well off tbh. He is a better save than for example Eggy

He's as ugly as a man could be without being ethnic or grotesquely deformed.

That and ethnic is a death sentence :feelsbadman:, well atleast you're tall and don't get mogged by 12 year olds.

Through my eyes this Jsanza guy has a plain 'average joe' type of face. Very much similar like myself. But of course he's not good looking or anything.

So do I find him ugly?, not through my eyes. But still though, females wouldn't be keen on him.