Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i have a theory.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
all of this random server crash nonsense, the short amount of time we get to postmaxx until the forum goes down again is a great conspiracy by ((( @knajjd ))) to get more traffic for his discord server, with help from ((( @Master ))) and ((( @SergeantIncel ))). notice how all of this goes down when some of the prominent discord guys got banned? :waitwhat:. this 'DDOS' is actually a false flag

jk dont ban me pls

Won’t work on me br0.

The rope is preferable to all the gay anime shit on cuckord.

no lol. it is cuckanada goverment attacking us

SoyUnPerdedor,

You have received a 90% warning from knajjd for the post in the thread 'i have a theory...'

all of this random server crash nonsense, the short amount of time we get to postmaxx until the forum goes down again is a great conspiracy by ((( @knajjd ))) to get more traffic for his discord server, with help from ((( @Master ))) and ((( @SergeantIncel ))). notice how all of this goes down when some of the prominent discord guys got banned? :waitwhat:. this 'DDOS' is actually a false flag

Additional comments: well, well, well, you've found us out... You mention our scheme to ANYONE, and I'll personally shit on you myself.

You can read the rules here:

https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-terminology.799/

Thankyou.

SoyUnPerdedor,

You have received a 90% warning from knajjd for the post in the thread 'i have a theory...'

Additional comments: well, well, well, you've found us out... You mention our scheme to ANYONE, and I'll personally shit on you myself.

You can read the rules here:

https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-terminology.799/

Thankyou.
it is over
bout a “rendezvous point”, there’s the discord and telegram group. most of the other mods are also there, if you’d like something to do or to get some stream of information while the forum is down.

PROOF

Last edited:
SoyUnPerdedor