Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I have a story to tell about my past misery in high school.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I say it's in highschool, but I was allowed to go to this vocational high school again after the normal graduation time for another 2 years after 18; anyway, my story begins with this girl I had a crush on in my class that allowed me to attend class with people who were high school juniors for the first time that we'll call Cat. Since I believed that being a nice guy and giving her presents would have a chance of making her like me more, that's what I did for her birthday, Christmas, and Valentine's day. I felt like spending every last cent I had trying to win her affection. She didn't like that too much apparently; because on January 2016, which was halfway through our 2nd and final year in class together, I was handed a paper saying that she had reported me for harassment seemingly without any option to appeal the accusation. When I read that, it absolutely shattered both my heart and entire worldview that only creeps had to worry about being reported for harassment, so I figured that I needed to change my personality; so that what I did. I essentially hypnotized myself into resetting my personality and had to pretend to be able to function while I slowly rebuilt my personality from the people and and copes I still had around me. If that wasn't enough, I had also learned that I had a yeast infection in my gut called Candida that the doctor who found it said if left untreated, it may infect and control my brain. Then, I took a blood oxygen test and found I was now operating with approximately 30% of my blood oxygen missing 24/7. Next came the hallucinating of a family of ghosts named Micheal, Carol, and their son Jimmy. I remember Carol because my brain would blot out a portion of my field of vision to show me Micheal chopping her head off, as well as the girl from The Ring running down the hall and stopping right in front of my face. While this and other stuff was happening at home; back at school, I checked my school email to find some orbiters of Cat had found my school email address and sent me a threat to beat me up if I didn't stop talking to Cat. I tried to report the message just about every day for a month, but was unsuccessful because the person in charge of this area was always away from the office when I could go over there. I just continued on with the last few months of school being at least twice as broken and depressed as I am now with a constant thousand yard stare as I watched all the girls in my class act like they didn't want to have anything to do with me and started gushing over this lanky nerdy kid who was a total nobody this entire time. :feelsohgod: Just typing this out makes me feel like I'm holding back tears of furious anger 5 years later.

aya laughing GIF by Ziyang Yip

include me in the screenshot IT

aya laughing GIF by Ziyang Yip

include me in the screenshot IT
kek

next came the hallucinating of a family of ghosts named Micheal, Carol, and their son Jimmy.
i lost it at this part

if it was chad she would've been begging him to bang her on the school desk in front of the entire school, but since we don't have a 2 inch jaw, hunter eyes, and 8 pack abs, we are labeled as creeps. Women these days are such garbage

Last edited:
Well, at least you learned from your mistakes, don't be a simp. It won't bring you anything good.

Also, one word my dude: paragraphs.

I don’t get it
:feelsjuice:

Well, at least you learned from your mistakes, don't be a simp. It won't bring you anything good.

Yeah, I wasn't so good at writing in school because I didn't feel the need to be good at writing.
I don’t get it
I don't get you saying you don't get it. It wasn't a joke.

[UWSL]I don't get you saying you don't get it. It wasn't a joke.[/UWSL]

Im not laughing nigga
I don’t get the point of your story

Something about cucking for some foid and having hallucinations

So wtf is the point of your story? Your brain damage turned you into a cuck?
:feelswhat:

How am I supposed to read such an intimidating block of text?

Space them out please, or you will get people spamming did not read: 99 percent of people here have a very little attention span.

Im not laughing nigga
I don’t get the point of your story

Something about cucking for some foid and having hallucinations

So wtf is the point of your story? Your brain damage turned you into a cuck?
:feelswhat:
The point is that I was a simp and got brutally whipped out of that, and now I am angry that happened to me.

The point is that I was a simp and got brutally whipped out of that, and now I am angry that happened to me.

You should be angry bluepilled simps should hate themselves

Sad story. I can relate. I have been reported for stalking by a girl, and after that I got cold looks from all my study mates. I already didn't fit in the group, but that made me ostracized even more. About a year after that I was admitted into the mental hospital for psychosis where I stayed 4 months. And a year later I was admitted again. I got 14 elecktroshocks against my will while being tied down. People have no idea what misery they are causing others

Jfl this is why i never approach :feelskek:

I say it's in highschool, but I was allowed to go to this vocational high school again after the normal graduation time for another 2 years after 18; anyway, my story begins with this girl I had a crush on in my class that allowed me to attend class with people who were high school juniors for the first time that we'll call Cat. Since I believed that being a nice guy and giving her presents would have a chance of making her like me more, that's what I did for her birthday, Christmas, and Valentine's day. I felt like spending every last cent I had trying to win her affection. She didn't like that too much apparently; because on January 2016, which was halfway through our 2nd and final year in class together, I was handed a paper saying that she had reported me for harassment seemingly without any option to appeal the accusation. When I read that, it absolutely shattered both my heart and entire worldview that only creeps had to worry about being reported for harassment, so I figured that I needed to change my personality; so that what I did. I essentially hypnotized myself into resetting my personality and had to pretend to be able to function while I slowly rebuilt my personality from the people and and copes I still had around me. If that wasn't enough, I had also learned that I had a yeast infection in my gut called Candida that the doctor who found it said if left untreated, it may infect and control my brain. Then, I took a blood oxygen test and found I was now operating with approximately 30% of my blood oxygen missing 24/7. Next came the hallucinating of a family of ghosts named Micheal, Carol, and their son Jimmy. I remember Carol because my brain would blot out a portion of my field of vision to show me Micheal chopping her head off, as well as the girl from The Ring running down the hall and stopping right in front of my face. While this and other stuff was happening at home; back at school, I checked my school email to find some orbiters of Cat had found my school email address and sent me a threat to beat me up if I didn't stop talking to Cat. I tried to report the message just about every day for a month, but was unsuccessful because the person in charge of this area was always away from the office when I could go over there. I just continued on with the last few months of school being at least twice as broken and depressed as I am now with a constant thousand yard stare as I watched all the girls in my class act like they didn't want to have anything to do with me and started gushing over this lanky nerdy kid who was a total nobody this entire time. :feelsohgod: Just typing this out makes me feel like I'm holding back tears of furious anger 5 years later.
Come on man buying her presents... really

That's rough. Condolences man.

That's rough. Condolences man.
I guess I got a new hobby out of it, which is walking 3-4 miles a day and then getting driven back home when I can. It would be 3-5 miles a day, but there isn't anywhere I can go that is JUST 5 miles away, it's either 3 miles through my normal route and 4 miles by taking a longer route or it skips all the way to 7 miles and then 10 miles and so on...

You lack personality bro