Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have a small penis

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
My penis is around three to four inches in length when at its peak length and extremely thin and misshapen. I have faced more scrutiny for my penis than any woman will ever receive for her genitals. People have accused me of being small whenever I crossed my legs, or put on swimming trunks with no apparent bulge. I have to constantly hear people use small penis as an insult. I have to deal with disgusting female celebs who in a proper society would be slowly stoned to death, mocking the size of men's penises. It makes me so mad. I hate the hypocrisy. I hate that criticizing women's roasties is TABOO, yet it's perfectly ok to mock my penis size.

I hope every femoid that jokes about men having small penises gets raped and tortured for eternity in hell

My penis is around three to four inches in length when at its peak length and extremely thin and misshapen. I have faced more scrutiny for my penis than any woman will ever receive for her genitals. People have accused me of being small whenever I crossed my legs, or put on swimming trunks with no apparent bulge. I have to constantly hear people use small penis as an insult. I have to deal with disgusting female celebs who in a proper society would be slowly stoned to death, mocking the size of men's penises. It makes me so mad. I hate the hypocrisy. I hate that criticizing women's roasties is TABOO, yet it's perfectly ok to mock my penis size.

I hope every femoid that jokes about men having small penises gets raped and tortured for eternity in hell
I have a small penis until I see sheboon pussy :ahegao:

I have a large penis. This is not very unsettling.

I have a small penis until I see sheboon pussy :ahegao:
You're becoming the Negress fetish version like another certain user who likes Slavic females

I wonder why there are so many dickcels on this forum?

mad eric cartman GIF by South Park

I wonder why there are so many dickcels on this forum?
Without having a mogger 6+ inch snake you can't really stimulate A-spot in foids so it's actually over. Having a small dick is a death sentence even for HTN and would dare to say chads since PIV sex is only pleasurable for foids when the guy's penis is actually big.

Without having a mogger 6+ inch snake you can't really stimulate A-spot in foids so it's actually over. Having a small dick is a death sentence even for HTN and would dare to say chads since PIV sex is only pleasurable for foids when the guy's penis is actually big.
Chad with a micro sounds like the punishment that Elliot Rodger would get if he’s reincarnated JFL

There's even a female comedian that made a "joke" about men with small dicks that they should unalive themselves. Females are sheer evil.

Fucking brutal the dickpill is a unique kind of brutality any foid who makes fun of dick size should be gutted and dismembered with a bowie knife

mine is brutally small, I've tried looking at it from a paradoxical perspective, looking at myself naked with a hard-on through the mirror with my reflection, that was brutal.

mine is brutally small, I've tried looking at it from a paradoxical perspective, looking at myself naked with a hard-on through the mirror with my reflection, that was brutal.
don't japs in general have smaller penises on average? if ur average relative to your country, you should be fine? japan is xenophobic and there aren't too many immigrants taking away the japanese foids i assume (i could be wrong, i have no idea).

don't japs in general have smaller penises on average? if ur average relative to your country, you should be fine? japan is xenophobic and there aren't too many immigrants taking away the japanese foids i assume (i could be wrong, i have no idea).
the average is between 15 and 14 cm, mine is between 11 and 10.

Nothing makes up for my body completely, it's a failed face, a failed height, a failed dick, it never started.

Luckily I got blessed on this trait to bad my autism and bad face bone structure fucked everything over for me

Lucky ass... you know some of us don't even have 4 inches be grateful nigga

It is so fucking frustrating, how women keep telling us to open up and show our vulnerability, we're not gonna do that in a society that treats us like this, people who make jokes about small penises should be put in concentration camps or thrown off from helicopters just like in Latin American dictatorships.

Fucking brutal the dickpill is a unique kind of brutality any foid who makes fun of dick size should be gutted and dismembered with a bowie knife
Small dick jokes makes me want to take guns and become a guerrilla fighter for the incel cause in a videogame, these GTA V terrorist organization would search for sexhavers and throw acid on their face, so that they finally know what's like to be ugly and rejected!!

Based.

Small dick jokes makes me want to take guns and become a guerrilla fighter for the incel cause in a videogame, these GTA V terrorist organization would search for sexhavers and throw acid on their face, so that they finally know what's like to be ugly and rejected!!
Based.

Luckily I got blessed on this trait to bad my autism and bad face bone structure fucked everything over for me
Brutal

the average is between 15 and 14 cm, mine is between 11 and 10.

Nothing makes up for my body completely, it's a failed face, a failed height, a failed dick, it never started.
:(

You can't recover from something like this.

Based

I have a 4-5 inch erect penis & I don't care all that much since I don't even want a relationship anyway.
Sex haver problems.