Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I have a scar on my dick

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I cut it when I was shaving a while ago. If I ever get laid I'll have to make up some story like the joker from batman.
Never use an electric trimmer on your penis.

How do you know the scar is permanent?

Interesting news

I have 2 scars on mine, I think they make it look intersting.

my hair grows wild and untamed like in JAV

Just tell the foid you damaged it during sexual intercourse with an ex. This will increase your smv because “another foid found you attractive therefore you must be valuable - foid hive mind theory” and it signals your experience (roasts hate virgins as you may know). The other thing is bitches love scars because badboys have scars and it’s sexy because badbois has scars. Two birds, one stone, etc.

Use electric clippers if you don't know how to do it with a razor.

so do i its from circumcision

badass
like a kratos dick

tell any future girl who sees it that you got it from fucking. say you fuck hardcore or something. shell get wet from hearing how rough you do it

Use electric clippers if you don't know how to do it with a razor.
Welcome to metrocels.is :feelsohh::feelsohh:
badass
like a kratos dick

tell any future girl who sees it that you got it from fucking. say you fuck hardcore or something. shell get wet from hearing how rough you do it
Stop copemaxxing pls.

Try sucking your dick

Even my dick is ugly as fuck. Bad genes show everywhere. Incels with good looking big dicks are so lucky to have at least one good feature.
My dick is curved, has yellow skin and a disgusting looking foreskin.

It's overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JFL at being so low IQ you use a huge electric trimmer on your balls instead of a high iq small disposable razor.

Just tell the foid you damaged it during sexual intercourse with an ex. This will increase your smv because “another foid found you attractive therefore you must be valuable - foid hive mind theory” and it signals your experience (roasts hate virgins as you may know). The other thing is bitches love scars because badboys have scars and it’s sexy because badbois has scars. Two birds, one stone, etc.
JFL at being so low IQ you use a huge electric trimmer on your balls instead of a high iq small disposable razor.
JFL at shaving at all

Why would you even shave to begin with?

I've owned numerous electric razors and I don't see how it's possible to cut yourself that badly with one. And I cut really easy.

I can't go more than a few days without cutting my self when using a standard razor. Also I scar easily (and badly) yet none of the nicks and cuts (out of the hundreds, if not thousands i've gotten in my life) have lead to a permanent scar. You must have goofed pretty hard.

Why would you even shave to begin with?

I trim my body hair (though not that much these days due to lack of motivation) because it's more sanitary and reduces sweating.

I have a scar where my foreskin should be.

I've owned numerous electric razors and I don't see how it's possible to cut yourself that badly with one. And I cut really easy.

I can't go more than a few days without cutting my self when using a standard razor. Also I scar easily (and badly) yet none of the nicks and cuts (out of the hundreds, if not thousands i've gotten in my life) have lead to a permanent scar. You must have goofed pretty hard.
Upon further investigation I discovered that a few of the teeth on the blade were bent or broken.
I've been doing this for almost 2 years with no problems. But yeah, I think I'll stick to disposables from now on. Also stfu you bitch
I have a scar where my foreskin should be.
I feel you
Try sucking your dick
high IQ

mogs me tbhtbh I have legit after surgery scar near my pee pee ngl boyo

I have a giant scar running down the back of my dick no idea how it got there tbh.

I have a giant scar running down the back of my dick no idea how it got there tbh.
you mean the underside? I have that too. I think its from circumcision

I cut it when I was shaving a while ago. If I ever get laid I'll have to make up some story like the joker from batman.
Never use an electric trimmer on your penis.

It's over for you.