Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have a question about jews

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
How truthful is this table? can you even become a jew if you don't have Jewish blood inside you? even if Muslims hate people from other religions at least they accept you if you convert but reading this... it seems like that is not the case with Jews. I hope not, I though they were people that you could rationalize with with

Last edited:
Why would you even want to convert to Judaism.

No they see non ethnically Khazar jews as goy as well

Basically, if you can't beat them, join them.
:feelsUgh::feelswhat:

pretty sure they will see you as a goyim. Jews hates the goyim. They would let a million goyim die to save one full-blood jew

you need to eat foreskin

You need Jewish ancestry to be regarded as one of them. Do a DNA-test. If you're genes are sufficiently Jewish expect instant Israeli citizenship and support from various Jewish organizations if you choose to stay in your current country.

Last edited:
I want to be jewish. Time to break my nose.

You need Jewish ancestry to be regarded as one of them. Do a DNA-test. If you're genes are sufficiently Jewish expect instant Israeli citizenship and support from various Jewish organizations if you choose to stay in your current country.

The JQ is solved. Imitation Israel is fakery!

Jews in the flesh. They have preserved the old Şəmitic type to a more marked degree than the European Jews.

The term Yehudi (יְהוּדִי) occurs 74 times in the Masoretic text of the Hebrew Bible.

Hebrews were separated from the Jewish Şəmites by the river Alazon, which flows down from Mount Kavkaz
into the Cyrus (todays Kura River). Hebrews received their name from Eber. These are them...

they are gods chosen people

Embrace weeb, and jews aree just gaijins

:feelsUgh::feelswhat:

pretty sure they will see you as a goyim. Jews hates the goyim. They would let a million goyim die to save one full-blood jew
Can confirm that real Jews hate converts. Especially Russians, which is based because Russians are scum.

I've heard that you can't be denied the conversion 3 times because it's against Talmudic law or something something

How truthful is this table? can you even become a jew if you don't have Jewish blood inside you? even if Muslims hate people from other religions at least they accept you if you convert but reading this... it seems like that is not the case with Jews. I hope not, I though they were people that you could rationalize with with
View attachment 243333
Let me guess, you're converting to Judaism so a guy will touch your dick.

Get an anime avi

You can become Jewish
61-WPtNd-RL._SX425_.jpg

Better hurry!

Holodomar is coming this winter!