Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a PUA friend who keeps approaching foids and getting brutally rejected.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
He sometimes spends hours asking out a foid after another and getting rejecting in brutally humiliating ways, but he says he does it in purpose because, after doing it enough times, he doesn't mind the humiliation anymore and can keep approaching foids for the whole night and be numb to it. And maybe one day one foid will say yes.

Hanging out with him is insufferable so I don't anymore, but when I did, I was constantly stopping him from insisting after being told no and getting him out of trouble with whiteknight cucks.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This is the red pill. "Just talk to girls bro!".

Better than rotting, he still is coping that it might eventually work

'Just be a masochist who enjoys an emotional trauma of constant rejection' theory.

He sometimes spends hours asking out a foid after another and getting rejecting in brutally humiliating ways, but he says he does it in purpose because, after doing it enough times, he doesn't mind the humiliation anymore and can keep approaching foids for the whole night and be numb to it. And maybe one day one foid will say yes.

Hanging out with him is insufferable so I don't anymore, but when I did, I was constantly stopping him from insisting after being told no and getting him out of trouble with whiteknight cucks.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This is the red pill. "Just talk to girls bro!".
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

whiteknight cucks.
Imagine being willing to get into a fight to "defend" random foids on the streets from being inconvenienced by a non-Chad talking to them. I'll die without understanding it, I think those vermin are NPCs indeed.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
the PUA copers are not in sync with reality lol

'Just be a masochist who enjoys an emotional trauma of constant rejection' theory.
pretty much tbh

he even had to go to therapy over this for a while (and hit on a girl in group therapy, got rejected again and had to see her every day after, which i warned him would happen), and talks to me about his anxiety about hitting on girls and i think he may have ptsd, like why does he do that to himself jfl

Imagine being willing to get into a fight to "defend" random foids on the streets from being inconvenienced by a non-Chad talking to them. I'll die without understanding it, I think those vermin are NPCs indeed.

the PUA copers are not in sync with reality lol
based

yeah but he gets humiliated all the time, vidyacoping is better tbh
If he's not phased by it anymore, then it's not really humiliation then is it?
Good on him tbh, it's a good way to either ascend or realize it's over and become blackpilled.
Many of the pre incel reddt communities were places like PUA Hate for a reason .

If he's not phased by it anymore, then it's not really humiliation then is it?
Good on him tbh, it's a good way to either ascend or realize it's over and become blackpilled.
Many of the pre incel reddt communities were places like PUA Hate for a reason .
no he is phased by it, it gives him huge anxiety. he is not phased by it for the rest of the night after hitting on a lot of girls and getting lots of brutal rejections, but every time this dynamic starts over

no he is phased by it, it gives him huge anxiety. he is not phased by it for the rest of the night after hitting on a lot of girls and getting lots of brutal rejections, but every time this dynamic starts over
good on him, wish him the best, whichever path he ends up on that is determined by his looks.

whats that
Some PUA artists practice the lost art of "peacocking," which believe it or not, has little to do with cock. Essentially, it entails antics to make yourself more visually visible, including, but not limited to, platform shoes, pimp suit, crazy hair, odd clothes, etc. The purpose of such enchantments is to stand out from the crowd and display confidence (i.e., if you are wearing something strange, a bitch will think you're confident for daring to do so - in theory)

Some PUA artists practice the lost art of "peacocking," which believe it or not, has little to do with cock. Essentially, it entails antics to make yourself more visually visible, including, but not limited to, platform shoes, pimp suit, crazy hair, odd clothes, etc. The purpose of such enchantments is to stand out from the crowd and display confidence (i.e., if you are wearing something strange, a bitch will think you're confident for daring to do so - in theory)
sounds like a cope, but no he doesnt do that

sounds like a cope, but no he doesnt do that

bruh he's not gonna make it. gotta dress like this to acquire poo tang:

fafafa.jpg

Early 2010s PUA videos were so fucking hilarious, that sweet spot before Tinder blew up and ER went ER. The advice given, man. People laugh at shit like mewing, but nothing will ever top dressing like a colorful sissy and cold approaching strangers being given as advice unironically.

Early 2010s PUA videos were so fucking hilarious, that sweet spot before Tinder blew up and ER went ER. The advice given, man. People laugh at shit like mewing, but nothing will ever top dressing like a colorful sissy and cold approaching strangers being given as advice unironically.

I know right? Here is a good example

I know right? Here is a good example

I'm such an idiot for not realizing that this is pretty much a direct parody of those old PUA guys.

I know at least 10 bluepillers in denial that get absolutely destroyed by foids and by that I don’t mean constant rejection only, they do a bilion things more like screenshotting the conversation and sending it all over, making you the laughing stock. However noone condems this toxic behaviour, foids as the gatekeepers can do no wrong.

I know at least 10 bluepillers in denial that get absolutely destroyed by foids and by that I don’t mean constant rejection only, they do a bilion things more like screenshotting the conversation and sending it all over, making you the laughing stock. However noone condems this toxic behaviour, foids as the gatekeepers can do no wrong.
holy fucking shit

i wish most men could see that women are absolute worthless garbage and deserve to get beaten up. but for some reason chads, who get treated properly by them, can see it while most average men cant :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

holy fucking shit

i wish most men could see that women are absolute worthless garbage and deserve to get beaten up. but for some reason chads, who get treated properly by them, can see it while most average men cant :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
It’s not that hard, but most people have quite fragile personalities and psychological profiles, they can’t accept that they’re in the ugly realm (below ~8 of the 1-10 scale) and so they make up something silly to cope. Foids are most vile creatures in the universe, using their dirty holes to abuse primal human instincts and ruining lives of other people, while doing nothing for the common good, other than being toxic and absolutely useless.

just humiliate yourself in front of thousands of women bro. it won't take a toll on your mental health bro. being a jester in a cruel society ruled by genetics doesn't make you depressed bro. its practice bro.

Last edited:
He's brave. I couldn't talk to women even if she approached first

We'll see him on here sooner or later.

This is brutal. I don’t know how to feel about such a resilient person. On one hand, there are what like 3 billion women, so there should be at least one out there. On the other, he’s sooner to get himself a case before a foid even considers being with him
yeah but he gets humiliated all the time, vidyacoping is better tbh
Vidya coping is worlds better. What he’s doing is on par with the lottery
They’re virtue signaling normies, remember these are the same people who lose their shit if an 18 year old is dating a 16 year old

Last edited:
This is brutal. I don’t know how to feel about such a resilient person. On one hand, there are what like 3 billion women, so there should be at least one out there. On the other, he’s sooner to get himself a case before a foid even considers being with him

Vidya coping is worlds better. What he’s doing is on par with the lottery

They’re virtue signaling normies, remember these are the same people who lose their shit if an 18 year old is dating a 16 year old
based

i didn't even know people still did cold approaches in current year, thats dangerous