Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have a psycho note in my doctor's file

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
2 years ago my employer sent me to the doctor because I had a serious infection in my leg. The same employer had massively exploited me for over 10 years and benefited from my iron discipline, for example, showing up for work despite severe back pain. That was the first time in 10 years that I went to a doctor. Out of consideration for the company, I never went to the doctor because there was never enough staff. Someone was always sick and so it wasn't possible for me to be out too. At that time, I had worked an average of 250 hours a month for years. The boss had arranged an appointment for me about the matter with my leg. Today I went to the doctor again because of a ruptured varicose vein in my knee. A doctor I had never seen in practice before asked me if I was sent by my boss. This can only mean that there is a note in my file that I am a mentally unstable patient who would not go to the doctor on my own, etc. I can imagine how much my boss went behind my back with this doctor 2 years ago badmouthed me in order to deflect blame for my physical condition. Because of this asshole, I can no longer go to a doctor without them thinking I'm mentally retarded.

Last edited:
The beginning...is resolved. I have enough data.

I refused to go to my appointments from 2016 onward:

ovER :feelsrope:

At least you moneymaxxed, right ?

I had worked an average of 250 hours a month for years
What do you have to show for it?
You were some other man's passive income. The value of your labor was stolen and called corporate profits, you were then paid a fraction of the value your labor produced. :society:
You broke your back so some other man could live your dream life. He's probably on a yacht right now having a threesome.
Was it worth it? How does it feel?

2 years ago my employer sent me to the doctor because I had a serious infection in my leg. The same employer had massively exploited me for over 10 years and benefited from my iron discipline, for example, showing up for work despite severe back pain. That was the first time in 10 years that I went to a doctor. Out of consideration for the company, I never went to the doctor because there was never enough staff. Someone was always sick and so it wasn't possible for me to be out too. At that time, I had worked an average of 250 hours a month for years. The boss had arranged an appointment for me about the matter with my leg. Today I went to the doctor again because of a ruptured varicose vein in my knee. A doctor I had never seen in practice before asked me if I was sent by my boss. This can only mean that there is a note in my file that I am a mentally unstable patient who would not go to the doctor on my own, etc. I can imagine how much my boss went behind my back with this doctor 2 years ago badmouthed me in order to deflect blame for my physical condition. Because of this asshole, I can no longer go to a doctor without them thinking I'm mentally retarded.
Damn dude, I don't show up for work if I have a runny nose.

Did they choose the doctor? Then he's working for them.

You'll have to use the law to get that note removed. Request your full medical record from the place, then legally forbid them to ever share it with anyone. When starting at a new place, don't tell them about this place so they can't request records. Etc.

You must terminus them with extremely of prejudice because