Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have a proper job in finance but applied for a fast food job on weekends cause I get bored. Good or bad idea?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I work in finance and make 6 figures but I am an incel so I don’t really have any friends to hang out with on the weekend. A Taco Bell is opening walking distance from me and they have big signs saying to apply. So I thought I would apply and make some extra money instead of LDARing.

I don’t really know if I will get the job and whether my education and the fact that I work in a much more higher paying job will work against me.

My thinking is that I will get staff discounts on Taco Bell, make more money and maybe have an outside chance of ascending with a high school or uni foid that works there. I would also jobmog everyone there including the manager so that statusmaxxing might give me a chance.

Lmao no way this is true

Why not?

It must be a pretty sweet feeling rocking up to job no.2, knowing you have absolutely zero NEED to be there, your rent/food/life doesn't depend on it, you're only there because you WANT to be.

Ghetto whore colleagues will just try to borrow money off you though...

Lmao no way this is true
wYJmJQI.jpg

Why don't you just save for a bit in your current job, then once you have saved up a good amount, say to live off of for 6 months to a year then quit. Use that free time to do whatever you want and look for easy jobs on the side.

Why don't you just save for a bit in your current job, then once you have saved up a good amount, say to live off of for 6 months to a year then quit. Use that free time to do whatever you want and look for easy jobs on the side.
I like my current job. I am good at it and can do whatever I want if I finish my work. I play video games or jack off most of the day

I like my current job. I am good at it and can do whatever I want if I finish my work. I play video games or jack off most of the day
Then why would you rather work in some shitty customer facing role like taco bell, you will hate it

Then why would you rather work in some shitty customer facing role like taco bell, you will hate it
If I hate it I can quit. I can see how it is like

If I hate it I can quit. I can see how it is like
But you won't be able to just walk into another 6 figure finance job immediately afterwards.

But you won't be able to just walk into another 6 figure finance job immediately afterwards.
I’m not quitting my job. Taco Bell is for the weekends and Friday nights

People now voluntarily wageslaving .... you just can't make this shit up.
Estrogen in the drinking water obviously doing its job. Globohomo enslaving human brains. It's over.

People now voluntarily wageslaving .... you just can't make this shit up.
Estrogen in the drinking water obviously doing its job. Globohomo enslaving human brains. It's over.
I figure there wouldn’t be much work if I work the graveyard shift

I’m not quitting my job. Taco Bell is for the weekends and Friday nights
So you would rather work at taco bell than do whatever you want with your free time. Even ldar'ing is better than that shit jfl.

Good idea if you in it to have contact with foids. There will be loads of them . Some will be happy to live rent free in your house in exchange for ***.

You make 6 figures?
Life mogs the whole forum

Even the average normie would say no atp, let alone an incel

Dunno how you get bored with a six figure salary. You have access to all the best copes.
Working fast food sounds like wasting your time.

Why not just immerse yourself in solo activities

6 figure job and then taking a fast food job. Oh shit what are you doing, if that was me I would be going camping or scenic train rides, or working on a project car not wasting my time at a fast food joint. But here I am at a dead end career

Shit I should try this too. Where else am I likely to meet desperate foids?
maybe have an outside chance of ascending with a high school or uni foid that works there.
The big draw here. People might find it odd if they know you’re working elsewhere though. The manager might also feel intimidated by you.

Your post has brought up some good ideas tbh. What about instead of Taco Bell, you try to become a weekend bartender or something explicitly temporary as to not draw suspicion? Only down on their luck, young foids would try that field as well.

I work in finance and make 6 figures but I am an incel so I don’t really have any friends to hang out with on the weekend. A Taco Bell is opening walking distance from me and they have big signs saying to apply. So I thought I would apply and make some extra money instead of LDARing.

I don’t really know if I will get the job and whether my education and the fact that I work in a much more higher paying job will work against me.

My thinking is that I will get staff discounts on Taco Bell, make more money and maybe have an outside chance of ascending with a high school or uni foid that works there. I would also jobmog everyone there including the manager so that statusmaxxing might give me a chance.
There can be some cute girls working at fast food, you probably won’t ascend but at least you would be putting yourself out there for the slim chance. Be sure to actually talk to the girls and not be autistic.

I'd say go for it if your in a non busy area. But busy fast food not worth it as u will be too stressed

this is the most curry and low inhib thing i've ever read. I hope you rape those tacos and sell them

6 figure job and then taking a fast food job. Oh shit what are you doing, if that was me I would be going camping or scenic train rides, or working on a project car not wasting my time at a fast food joint. But here I am at a dead end career
that shit gets boring after the 10th/20thtime or whatever. Especially for incels who have 0 friends and no one to brag about their hobbies.

Today I learned having money doesn't cure retardation:feelskek:

I’m sick of these rich curryfags like you and @Transcended Trucel always humblebragging about your careers and six figure incomes most of us don’t even have a penny to our name being poor is hell.

Today I learned having money doesn't cure retardation:feelskek:
OP is seeking new experiences and ways of getting dopamine. you'd understand if you worked his job. Many of these high paying jobs take so much effort to get to, that you lose your hobbies. Then once u have the job, often u don't actually get that much work. Ur left bored with nothing to do. OP can use the stimulation of a part time job to gain dopamine from hobbies he has lost on the path to six figures.

I’m sick of these rich curryfags like you and @Transcended Trucel always humblebragging about your careers and six figure incomes most of us don’t even have a penny to our name being poor is hell.
me, OP and other moneymaxxercels got here thru grinding a shit ton. While many here lose motivation, aren't grinding for shit then bitch about 0 money. If u aren't grinding 3-4+bhrs daily at the very least for years and not seeing results, then I can understand ur POV. but otherwise the fault is on you lazycels for not grinding.

Are you kidding?
Dude just sleep all day or something. Or if you have the money pick up a hobby or if you have the energy go hiking or something. Why work?

Man I wish I had your energy. I'm so broken from work I can't do shit in my free time. Like every day I have to rest at least for an hour just for my back pain to subside.

Your time would be far better spent joining a boxing or MMA gym.

Theres so much stuff to do that isn't repetetive and soul crushing
OP is seeking new experiences and ways of getting dopamine. you'd understand if you worked his job. Many of these high paying jobs take so much effort to get to, that you lose your hobbies. Then once u have the job, often u don't actually get that much work. Ur left bored with nothing to do. OP can use the stimulation of a part time job to gain dopamine from hobbies he has lost on the path to six figures.

Why not spend the time making "fast food" like french fries and hamburgers at home, for yourself to eat? You could get a barbecue and a deep fryer and make some really kickass food copes.

Why not spend the time making "fast food" like french fries and hamburgers at home, for yourself to eat? You could get a barbecue and a deep fryer and make some really kickass food copes.
this too.if op really got money,he could easily buy a food truck and have fun during the weekends.heck not even a food truck is needed.just a tent and some equipment is enough.ofc he will need a kitchen to prepare the food,but if op is really loaded,that shouldn't be much of an issue.

I thought you had a low paying finance position, no? :whatfeels:
Currys here are also smart and end up in good jobs. I am pretty low IQ and my job is pretty terrible so that’s probably a factor.

Yeah, I’m pretty excited about that if I get it tbh. I’m in a pretty low paying job now

You're retarded for trying to work at Taco Bell

I thought you had a low paying finance position, no? :whatfeels:
I have moved up in the world. They realised that I am high IQ and do things well. I was on low pay before because I had no social skills

I have moved up in the world. They realised that I am high IQ and do things well. I was on low pay before because I had no social skills
Will you attempt arrange marriagemaxxing again for qt Northeast Indian noodlestacies after wealthmaxxing? :bigbrain:

i can barely get out of bed for my wagecuck job during the week, would never make it with another job on the weekend

Glad I worked two jobs or at least overtime in one when younger. Nothing wrong with weekend fast food work for extra coin.

100k isn’t enough sometimes, so having that extra paycheck does help.

Beware of ruthless gold diggers when stacking.

Outer Banks Sunglasses GIF by NETFLIX
International Cat Day Cats GIF by MOODMAN

Will you attempt arrange marriagemaxxing again for qt Northeast Indian noodlestacies after wealthmaxxing? :bigbrain:
View attachment 593053
That foid looks like a standard curry, I have given up on foids tbh. I’m not pursuing foids unless one falls into my lap, waste of time and effort

If it doesn't harm your health more in any way and you can have a good use of the money then it's worth it