Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I have a problem

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
3 sex dolls and a butt toy im coping so hard right now I need real vagina NOW!
Screenshot 2024 09 03 210732

Attachments

• 20240903_210430.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 58
Do you have wigs to put on it, or do you just rape it bald

I could not rape a sex doll in that room, consider washing the bedsheets at the very minimum.

to give her the egirl streamer look

for different moods. One doll has a fat ass, one doll has big tits, and one is made of silicone and then I have the toy for when I want a quickie

I have wigs but I lost one so I gotta fuck her bald until I order another one
Ah ok, yeah makes sense ig

It's probably like smoking a fake cigarette.

No wonder @FrustratedWhiteMale had such a huge doll collection...

This is definitely going on IT

Love the socks on the one. How is the butt one does it feel the same as the doll?

Love the socks on the one. How is the butt one does it feel the same as the doll?
yes Id recommend the butt toy for those who cant afford the full doll you can pull up a video on your monitor while you use it

I think this is quite normal, it's a rational way of dealing with the situation.

yes Id recommend the butt toy for those who cant afford the full doll you can pull up a video on your monitor while you use it
Now how do you clean it? With my Fleshlight I just run water through it to rinse it out. Do you have a deucer or something?

Damn I just realized the bald one is the broken titty one.

should've kidnapped a real one

Now how do you clean it? With my Fleshlight I just run water through it to rinse it out. Do you have a deucer or something?
easiest way is to bring her at the edge of my bed and douche her with a bucket to catch the water

man id get one but the good ones are like 3-4k

I have one torso sex doll. I need a real woman man!

What? HIs room isn't that bad, lmao. My room is similar
I mean, it's not horrible, but his bedsheet has like random cum stains on the corners or something, I don't really know what's going on there.

Holy based now I need Elon Musk to pioneer neuralink vr ascension.

I mean, it's not horrible, but his bedsheet has like random cum stains on the corners or something, I don't really know what's going on there.
So? It's his own cumstains. My bed has a couple cumstains on it sometimes too. Doesn't bother me at all. Also, I fucked my doll 3 times in a row today and am gonna do it gain soon. Then I have to wash it out

The cum stains build character

What kind of grandma carpet is that