Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a prefect hairline at 24 but i give 0 fucks about probably balding

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Not coping: my dad is bald, my uncle on dad side is bald, my grandad balded aging, the other grandad the same, my uncle on mother side is bald. The only relative i have who died at 61 cause of alcoholism with the hairline of a fucking 18 years old foid was my grangrandfather on mother side. Every single of my male relatives balded and did it veeery early (like starting at 18 yo) and i don't really know why they fuck i'm not even remotely starting the process at 24. The last day i was hearing a man at the gym worried about losing his hair and it turned out he is 51. Knowing that i realized 2 blackpills:
1 Having hair really CHANGES YOUR FUCKING LOOK in a BIG BIG BIG BIG way. This man was 51 but i could have honestly believed him if he said he was 40 or something like that. Hairs give you a juvenile. healty look that not a single other trait/factor will ever give you
2 I was weirded out about a 51 yo man worried about losing hair since, cause of my inceldom, i never experienced being chased by girls or women or having sex or hugs etc so i never even thought about the problem of LOSING this possibility. I really could start balding next year or month and probably giving 0 fucks about that, only some kind of "Oh, losing hair? Well, definitive inceldom sentence, i was never in a relationship nor i was ever kissed by a gir before so it won't change much (it won't change at all to be honest :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:). I definetly think it will be a positive effect of "uglymaxxing": stop having even the slightest hope so turning off all the possible stress at the beginning.

Sad i had to put so much blackpill together in a thread.
Good night, i'll go back to study :incel::incel::incel:

:chad:

What is it with graycels and bragging

Are you on meds?

You dont give a fuck until you bald and actually lose 2 smv points.

the Halo effect affects every aspect of your life.
losing smv points is not something positive.

brag thread tbh

Congratulations on your perfect hairline and the insane insight that balding is bad.

I have a perfect hairline at 23, but I give 0 fucks about probably balding because I have hideous, ethnic, carpet textured hair.

I have a perfect hairline at 23, but I give 0 fucks about probably balding because I have hideous, ethnic, carpet textured hair.
if your hair is of bad quality, then going bald is actually a good thing

if your hair is of bad quality, then going bald is actually a good thing
I'm a sand nigger with hair like this, balding would only make me go from a 0/10 to a 0/10.
salah-mo-21042018.jpg

I'm a sand nigger with hair like this, balding would only make me go from a 0/10 to a 0/10.
salah-mo-21042018.jpg
I'm a mentalcel with 0 skills about even how to touch a woman. Balding will only make me go from 0/10 to 0/10 but with total loss of hope

Fakecel alert. Believe me it will change A LOT. From normie with hope to suicical incel direct ticket. It makes you look older and it is a BIG BIG thing. You would not be happy if people said you looked 35 if you are 25. You can easily lose 3-4 SMV points. Because people are not fucking look at your face but your hair when you are losing it. They will expect you to take your child to park with your wife or something not approach women around. You know what I mean?

Last edited:
Fakecel alert. Believe me it will change A LOT. From normie with hope to suicical incel direct ticket. It makes you look older and it is a BIG BIG thing. You would not be happy if people said you looked 35 if you are 25. You can easily lose 3-4 SMV points. Because people are not fucking look at your face but your hair when you are losing it. They will expect you to take your child to park with your wife or something not approach women around. You know what I mean?
Yes but you know what i mean when i say i'm still 100% invisible to people especially women and 0 approach so iy litterally would change nothing in terms ot outcome? Also, why fakecel? You don't know me. I have HUGE problems of mentalcellism
some of us will go to negative looks points
The outcome will be the same. So, why bothering?