Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have a plan to try to get rid of ITers, GTFIH

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Why ITers do this to us is a mistery, but one thing is for sure, it makes them feel good. They wouldn't do this if it didn't.

Maybe they feel scared that someone will go ER or there'll be a beta uprising for real, and keeping an eye on us makes them feel safe. Or maybe they think they'll be safer if they know us better in order to avoid us irl or something. Or maybe the loser types feel better about themselves when they read this forum bc they think they're better than us. Idk but I guarantee it makes them feel good in some way. People keep doing something if they feel good when they do it.

Therefore, we have to fix that problem. And this is the solution I'm proposing: Sticky a post with BRUTAL BLACKPILLS, short and blunt, in the title, that they just have to read when they enter the forum, and are soyboy oriented so they make them depressed but not us. For example, "IF YOU GOT REJECTED IN COLLEGE THEN MARRIED WITH A STEM JOB, YOUR WIFE IS REPULSED BY YOU AND SLEEPING WITH OTHER MEN", "IF YOU DIDN'T "PEAK IN COLLEGE"(as betabuxers call it) YOU'RE UGLY AND WILL NEVER TRULY ATTRACT A WOMAN AND KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE", "IF YOU'RE A VIRGIN YOU'RE BY DEFINITION INCEL, STOP COPING", "IF YOU'RE A SOYBOY WHO SPENDS HIS TIME STALKING INCELS, WOMEN ARE STILL REPULSED BY YOU AND WOULD RATHER FUCK A MISOGYNISTIC CHAD" idk shit like that. That way maybe they won't like going on this forum and will stop.

Idk if it will trigger that many seeing how they go unfazed by Tsar bomba tier blackpills in Inceldom Discussion

Idk if it will trigger that many seeing how they go unfazed by Tsar bomba tier blackpills in Inceldom Discussion
but they avoid the truly tsar bomba tier blackpills, notice how they never post those. the key here would be to come up with a very short way to put a very brutal and depressing blackpill in the title, in all caps, and sticky it

but they avoid the truly tsar bomba tier blackpills, notice how they never post those. the key here would be to come up with a very short way to put a very brutal and depressing blackpill in the title, in all caps, and sticky it
fair enough

Just say rape is okay and women should be sex slaves

RE: IncelTears understanding blackpill facts:

50% of IT are women so their perception is their reality. They could see a post with scientific proof from every accredited body in the world and be like: "well, incels are still toxic, and this study was biased cuz of the patriarchy. Next!".

Another 20% of IT are transgenders so you know THEIR idea of logic is subjective:
Trans woman: "I identify as a woman"
Person A: "OK, so I identify as black"
Person B: "And I identify as 20 yo"
Trans woman: "Nooooooooooooooooooo! You can't just identify with something and that be valid!! It doesn't work like that! Gender is the only thing that is fluid"
Person A: "Isn't race a social construct? So it's fluid, like a suntan then?"
Person B: "And I WAS 20 yo at some time in my life, whereas you will NEVER have XX chromosomes"
Trans woman: "This is why you can't get a gf".

The rest are soyboys in polyLTRs or "virgin but not sinkwell".

They are all FEMINIST or FEMALE-BRAINED. Logic doesn't mean SHIT to them. FACTS can be overlooked without skipping a beat. "This does not confirm my preconceived ideas. It must be wrong". Remember that study that said 28% of men hadn't had sex in the last year, and the female poster from IT who said: "I don't like this study cuz it gives the illusion that incels are correct!". I get what she means. I don't like H2O, cuz it gives the illusion that it's water.

--
So yeah, it won't work. Trying to use logic on 99.9999% of women/male feminists/female-brained people is pointless as fuck.

Last edited:
Blackpill only works on people who allow themselves to see the objective truth. IT is living in such a delusional fantasy world that most of them are immune to the Blackpill.

RE: IncelTears understanding blackpill facts:

50% of IT are women so their perception is their reality. They could see a post with scientific proof from every accredited body in the world and be like: "well, incels are still toxic, and this study was biased cuz of the patriarchy. Next!".

Another 20% of IT are transgenders so you know THEIR idea of logic is subjective:
Trans woman: "I identify as a woman"
Person A: "OK, so I identify as black"
Person B: "And I identify as 20 yo"
Trans woman: "Nooooooooooooooooooo! You can't just identify with something and that be valid!! It doesn't work like that! Gender is the only thing that is fluid"
Person A: "Isn't race a social construct? So it's fluid, like a suntan then?"
Person B: "And I WAS 20 yo at some time in my life, whereas you will NEVER have XX chromosomes"
Trans woman: "This is why you can't get a gf".

The rest are soyboys in polyLTRs or "virgin but not sinkwell".

They are all FEMINIST or FEMALE-BRAINED. Logic doesn't mean SHIT to them. FACTS can be overlooked without skipping a beat. "This does not confirm my preconceived ideas. It must be wrong". Remember that study that said 28% of men hadn't had sex in the last year, and the female poster from IT who said: "I don't like this study cuz it gives the illusion that incels are correct!". I get what she means. I don't like H2O, cuz it gives the illusion that it's water.

--
So yeah, it won't work. Trying to use logic on 99.9999% of women/male feminists/female-brained people is pointless as fuck.
Blackpill only works on people who allow themselves to see the objective truth. IT is living in such a delusional fantasy world that most of them are immune to the Blackpill.
fair point tbh

What i don´t understand is why this forum is not private yet. I mean every normie fucktard can read all posts.

beta uprising
Why say beta uprising when most betas are cucks, simps and soyboys? Call it Incel Uprising
What i don´t understand is why this forum is not private yet. I mean every normie fucktard can read all posts.
Close the gates
146709__21759.1494440216.1280.1280.JPG

Trespassers will be violated:feelsEhh:

Last edited:
They wouldn't even go near those posts

You can’t post blackpills which are merely sentence long statements and expect anyone from IT to do anything but laugh. You need studies and statistics, I find the rise of male virginity in millennials and racepill statistics to be the most convincing to people in the middle ground.

Maybe we could add some sort of blackpill quiz during registration, to at least make anyone creating an account have to acknowledge the basic foundations of blackpill doctrine.

Maybe we could add some sort of blackpill quiz during registration, to at least make anyone creating an account have to acknowledge the basic foundations of blackpill doctrine.
they browse but they aren't registered, check on the bottom of each page eg.
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 12, Bluepillers: 25)

they browse but they aren't registered, check on the bottom of each page eg.
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 12, Bluepillers: 25)

I get that, I was talking about cucktears and faggot infiltrators mainly.

Fuck ITers, they're stupid. I read some of their stuff. They're like intelligence of a toad, if even that. They're so stupid I can't even read them. Fuck ITs. It's more like low IQ gathering if anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back