Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a new theory on how I became deformed overtime

• Thread starter MaxillaFractureCell
  • Start date
MaxillaFractureCell

MaxillaFractureCell

From Chad to Chud
★★
I've been looking back at old photos of myself as a young kid and realized that I've looked very symmetric and definitely above average looking. in more recent photos I've noticed my face becoming longer and more asymmetrical. Just today I've found out about craniofacial dystrophy (CFD), a medical condition in which the face becomes more distorted as time goes on due to improper alignment. The image below has almost an exact skeletal copy of mine. I'm hoping I can get a TMJ expert to help me out.

Does anyone else have this?

CFD Four Stages of Cranial Torque

Last edited:
I was born and my life is over

Last edited:
I just noticed you were online since forever
I only visit this website to cope with my mangled appearance and depressive episodes.

photos of myself as a young kid and realized that I've looked very symmetric and definitely above average looking
Post a pic so we can judge. Otherwise a possible discussion would just be based on your self reported view.

There's no symmetry for you're face

Post a pic so we can judge. Otherwise a possible discussion would just be based on your self reported view.
So I can humiliate and dox myself? The luminescent glare is starting to hurt my eyes.

So I can humiliate and dox myself? The luminescent glare is starting to hurt my eyes.
Well in that case we just have to assume you are just another delusional normie that overrates yourself. You were probably ugly when you were younger and now you are still ugly.

Well in that case we just have to assume you are just another delusional normie that overrates yourself. You were probably ugly when you were younger and now you are still ugly.
I doubt that. I have an identical twin that is easy 8/10 in looks. We share every physical trait except for our faces, mine is most definitely deformed not by genetics, but by natural causes.

I've been looking back at old photos of myself as a young kid and realized that I've looked very symmetric and definitely above average looking. in more recent photos I've noticed my face becoming longer and more asymmetrical. Just today I've found out about craniofacial dystrophy (CFD), a medical condition in which the face becomes more distorted as time goes on due to improper alignment. The image below has almost an exact skeletal copy of mine. I'm hoping I can get a TMJ expert to help me out.

Does anyone else have this?

View attachment 1192670
Relate