Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have a major problem with male feminazis

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
Male feminists are the same type of cucks that think switching “gender roles” is “perfectly acceptable” and stay home with the children while the wife works a dead end job. In this day and age, the conventional nuclear family is being destroyed. It pains me to see how confused and corrupted people are by leftist propaganda. For example, the show “my pregnant husband” should be taken off the air due to trans deviance being considered “normal” in that regard. All the while, the male feminist “fathers” are telling their children lies that they are the opposite gender. I fear for the children of the future.

Those idiots want to make this world hell:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

that kind of shit is contrebuiting to the downfall of society

Soys contribute to make the dating market worse for incels

Soys contribute to make the dating market worse for incels
The dating industry is run by foids and fags. They want to see men like us suffer because they derive sick leftist satisfaction from it.

There's a reason stay at home is abrevated
S.A.D.
There have been stay at home men for years in relationships they are called jobless niggers

There's a reason stay at home is abrevated
S.A.D.
There have been stay at home men for years in relationships they are called jobless niggers
They’re not even real men. Real men are the providers and breadwinners.