Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i have a low fucking iq and high self awareness .

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
brutal combination.

91iq here

446407b928515b33280b1c63aca4ee4b.jpg

Me too. My IQ isn't the greatest. I'd say average but self awareness is off the charts.

High self awarness can help you appear smarter.

When I was in 2nd grade I took an IQ test in school and I wasn't gifted (130+) They told me I was close that but I never learned my real score. I'm guessing it was 120-122. Alot of kids were in the gifted class (like 12) so I suspect many kids must've studied for it or something.

When I was in 2nd grade I took an IQ test in school and I wasn't gifted (130+) They told me I was close that but I never learned my real score. I'm guessing it was 120-122. Alot of kids were in the gifted class (like 12) so I suspect many kids must've studied for it or something.
ive never taken an iq test.

There's usually a strong correlation between IQ and self-awareness.

Humanity failed to take control over the gene pool when we first realized what was going on. Everyday, billions are paying the price for that failure. Nazi should either have won or never touched the whole genetics angle, they made sure the topic would be untouchable for decades. Same with slavery, the short term financial gains of a few crippled the nation for the foreseeable future.

Also, IQ results only really stablize after a certain age, if you got tested early on you might want to do another one after you reach adulthood.

high iq is useless, only makes you better at torturing yourself

bluepill yourself by watching disney movies and enter the matrix again.