Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a love hate relationship with this forum

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

I love my sweet Hinata ❤️
★★★★★
This place destroys me mentally but it also makes me happier seeing that I am not alone

Like I hate being reminded of how brutal human nature and this world is but if I am not on this forum I am all alone again.

Anyone else relate?

Same bruh. I kinda hate browsing all the negativity on this forum but it also is nice to be able to vent to people who can relate to our problems. This forum can really frustrate me at times, but all in all, i like having it.

Pretty much my thought process as well. I've been alone for so long that I can't live without this forum. It's the last thing holding me together.

This place destroys me mentally but it also makes me happier seeing that I am not alone

Like I hate being reminded of how brutal human nature and this world is but if I am not on this forum I am all alone again.

Anyone else relate?
It can be an addicting expirience

That's not the forums fault. It's society's fault for lying to you to begin with. Giving you false expectations and false understanding of the world, only for reality to shatter it eventually.

That's not the forums fault. It's society's fault for lying to you to begin with. Giving you false expectations and false understanding of the world, only for reality to shatter it eventually.
Yeah. Maybe if I wasn't getting outcasted and treated like a monster everywhere else then maybe just maybe I wouldn't have to resort to this forum

I don't really take anything I read here to heart, so the forum is only a positive for me.

This place is the best place on the internet