Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i have a long midface

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
It never began also I suffer from the fetal alcohol syndrome and have a small toddler nose which makes everything worse. It never began for me long midface looks much more bearable when your nose is longer.

Nose job will instantly improve my looks but I still won't ascend of course since i am genuinely ugly.

Are there any other long midfacecels ? My nose is so brutal too I was destined to be a trucel since the beginning since I am genuinely deformed and a manlet on top of everything.

It never began for me long midface looks much more bearable when your nose is longer.
I have a long nose and midface but my filtrum is still long, I just look terrible.

It never began also I suffer from the fetal alcohol syndrome and have a small toddler nose which makes everything worse. It never began for me long midface looks much more bearable when your nose is longer.

Nose job will instantly improve my looks but I still won't ascend of course since i am genuinely ugly.

Are there any other long midfacecels ? My nose is so brutal too I was destined to be a trucel since the beginning since I am genuinely deformed and a manlet on top of everything.
Same

I have a compact midface, it doesn’t help. My face still looks neotenous.

Should've been born with a more compact one. Your fault for choosing the wrong parents.

Should've been born with a more compact one. Your fault for choosing the wrong parents.
yeah no shit no choosing parents for your already sealed fate though

20240924 202729