Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have a hunchback at 16-17

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’m currently 16-17. I can basically have a hunchback if I sit “normally”. This comes sitting infront of my computer everyday on the weekends and after school as no one invites to parties or anything. It’s fucking over

It's over, go gym or something

Damn boyo you are the second youngest user here tbh.

hunchback = over even for tallcels

That's why I gave up on gym long time ago
I never even bothered because I knew due to my short height I could never seem intimidated. People gymmaxxing always try to go for that manly intimidating look for females to fall in love with them but with my height curse ( 169-170CM ) it would be a futile attempt because I know I will be laughed at.

I never even bothered because I knew due to my short height I could never seem intimidated. People gymmaxxing always try to go for that manly intimidating look for females to fall in love with them but with my height curse ( 169-170CM ) it would be a futile attempt because I know I will be laughed at.
And even when you get big, you'll look shorter jfl. Gym pill is brutal, you have 6ft3 skinny tallfags that mog a gymmaxxed manlet.

Try using a back brace, it has helped me with posture lately.

I'm trying to fix my posture

I do gym i can sit up straight it’s just basically an exercise in of itself to

Might check one out. Do they cost a lot?
They are pretty cheap. Basically just modified backpack straps without the backpack and with some velcro on them. I bought mine off Amazon.