Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a group project with some girls

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I have this group project in university and my group is just girls and me. I though this might be an opportunity to talk with women and maybe get a girlfriend, but it didnt work like I expected. We have had zoom meetings to do the job and I usually don't say anything the entire time. They started to throw some hints that i'm a lazy faggot, but I'm not lazy i'm just autistic, but I'm trying to be useful and interact with them.

How can I talk more with females? I'm not good at talking and this is my only chance to talk with females, I can't waste it.

Last edited:
Now this is a brag thread :worryfeels:

I have this group project in university and my group is just girls and me. I though this might be an opportunity to talk with women and maybe get a girlfriend, but it didnt work like I expected. We have had zoom meetings to do the job and I usually don't say anything the entire time. They started to throw some hints that i'm a lazy faggot, but I'm not lazy i'm just autistic, but I'm trying to be useful and interact with them.

How can I talk more with females? I'm not good at talking and this is my only chance to talk with females.
[UWSL]If you have autism then they will humiliate you so I do not recommend talking to them, if you really want to use a script or something like that, although I doubt it will work if you are not handsome:cryfeels:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you have autism then they will humiliate you so I do not recommend talking to them, if you really want to use a script or something like that, although I doubt it will work if you are not handsome:cryfeels:[/UWSL]
I don't think i'm autistic, I just don't have social skills. But I have to say something, I need to be useful for the job, and this is my chance to practice talking with women

My original plan was to get one to be my girlfriend, but it didnt work, now I need to know how to talk to them, because i'm not doing anything
Don’t worry, high inhib chad can still slay:worryfeels:

I don't think i'm autistic, I just don't have social skills. But I have to say something, I need to be useful for the job, and this is my chance to practice talking with women
[UWSL]Then use a script, you can also see what things they like and talk about it, try to buy a good microphone if yours is a complete shit, it may sound very bluepilled but if you do not turn on your camera it may work :feelsokman:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Then use a script, you can also see what things they like and talk about it, try to buy a good microphone if yours is a complete shit, it may sound very bluepilled but if you do not turn on your camera it may work :feelsokman:[/UWSL]
AT SOME POINT THEYLL SEE HIS FACE

But how do I make the script, and I don't think it would work. I really am a failure in social situations. In one of the meetings I hadnt said anything the entire time, so I decided to ask them what can I do, and it took me like 10 minutes to be able to make that simple question and when I finally had the strenght to say it, I said in a weird voice so I inmediatelt said it again in case they didnt listen

Just make them do all the work.

They already saw it, the first few meetings we had the cameras on, but for some reason they stopped doing that. Maybe they didnt want to look at my face

Thats what I'm doing, but I feel bad, I want to be useful
youre not ugly...it's just...youre different ! ...yeah! that's it ,youre very different and special :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::bluepill:

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

:feelswhat: If you don't have anything to say then then don't say anything.

Man I envy you guys who go to university and are surrounded by girls all the time. It's such a golden opportunity to get laid. Meanwhile I'm here rotting in my tiny little room without anyone to talk to.

:feelswhat: If you don't have anything to say then then don't say anything.
But I have to say something if I want to get a girlfriend one day. I also want to be useful for the project
Man I envy you guys who go to university and are surrounded by girls all the time. It's such a golden opportunity to get laid. Meanwhile I'm here rotting in my tiny little room without anyone to talk to.
Yes, it was a great and my last opportunity, but I wasted it and didnt interact with anyone, I didnt even make make friends. And now I have online class so it's over. I'll never have an opportunity like this, just lol at me

I had a meeting right now and I didnt say anything, my time is running out, I have another one on wednesday, thats my last chance to redeem myself

That's a normie way of thinking, I went to university and was surrounded by girls and never got laid because I'm ugly.

I hate chatting by text message, in this day and age it is hard for a foid to think the same. I wish I could smell her, feel her warmth, feel her voice, touch her, hug her...
I think that maybe it would be easier if I was in the 70's-80's, mainly because I am from Brazil.

When I had to do group projects with foids we treated each other just like colleagues. Send e-mails, try to finish it as soon as possible and get a good grade kek. But same with males tbh.

Last term I had to talk to a few and it went okay, just focus on the subject and try not to speak too much in general just chances are you'll say something dumb.

Congrats you have company

Rope ASAP, othERwise it will be a very brutal experience

have OP got laid

It didnt work out, I barely participated and I got a worse grade than them because of how useless I was

lol OP you should have used the opportunity to boss them around and boost your ego, I used to do that in college because their dumb and cannot make decisions without consulting each other's fEeLiNGs

Last edited:
gj, none of them would've fucked you anyway and they would've dumped all the work on you, like they do to the rest of the pathetic simps

lol @ anyone who thinks it's easy to slay college girls because of some fucking group project, if you're not a Chad they are not interested in you one bit (other than using you as a work slave)

lol OP you should have used the opportunity to boss them around and boost your ego, I used to do that in college because their dumb and cannot make decisions without consulting each other's fEeLiNGs
but they already knew each other, I couldnt just boss them because i was outnumbered.
gj, none of them would've fucked you anyway and they would've dumped all the work on you, like they do to the rest of the pathetic simps

lol @ anyone who thinks it's easy to slay college girls because of some fucking group project, if you're not a Chad they are not interested in you one bit (other than using you as a work slave)
I dumped all the work on them, but it wasnt my fault, they didnt tell me what to do

How can I talk more with females? I'm not good at talking and this is my only chance to talk with females, I can't waste it.
Being the ugly male in a group full of girls. You will probably get ignored brutually even if you talk well. They might not even consider you unless they have at least a good personality for a human being which most foids don't have I think. If you were a Chad they would automatically ask you everything about what to do because most foids are Chadslaves. but being a ugly male they will think you are useless and won't give you any attention and won't take your opinions as valid.

If you want to talk to girls be in a group with your trusted friends and some girls. Your trusted friends will give you enough confidence and attention hopefully and girls seeing that will also think you are worthy to be given attention to. You being the single guy in a group won't help with anything unless you are chad.

Being the ugly male in a group full of girls. You will probably get ignored brutually even if you talk well. They might not even consider you unless they have at least a good personality for a human being which most foids don't have I think. If you were a Chad they would automatically ask you everything about what to do because most foids are Chadslaves. but being a ugly male they will think you are useless and won't give you any attention and won't take your opinions as valid.

If you want to talk to girls be in a group with your trusted friends and some girls. Your trusted friends will give you enough confidence and attention hopefully and girls seeing that will also think you are worthy to be given attention to. You being the single guy in a group won't help with anything unless you are chad.
but I dont have friends, thats why i have to make group projects with strangers.
And the project already ended

but I dont have friends, thats why i have to make group projects with strangers.
And the project already ended
Without friends or any social status. its over. should probably stop caring at this point

Without friends or any social status. its over. should probably stop caring at this point
yes its over for me, its impossible to get foids if you are friendless ugly male

Last edited:
Fucking sucks whenever I have to be paired with girls. They always either avoid me or make me do all the work. Watch out when you're doing projects with girls and be ultra assertive. If you get the vibe that they're going to flake on you from the start or they're flaking on you, straight up just message your professor. That's what I had to do multiple times when I was assigned female partners.