Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a feeling that some people here might be on the antisocial spectrum and it's a bit scary

C

Clothgowns

Spammaxxed Trollcel
-
I support the blackpill because I experienced it for my whole life but ASPD is a separate issue that has nothing to do with inceldom. It's one thing to be ugly and become resentful but some of the posts here are crossing the line. The incel community shouldn't get mixed up with antisocials, degeneracy and the alt right movement.

JoinedNov 8, 2023Posts12

ignore the alt-right trolls and the ones advocating for rape or pedophilia. most incels are just regular people that cant get laid and have no one to talk to

I've been actively involved in the incel community for two years or so
Riddle me this grAY
I'm loud and obnoxious
I like music that ryhmes
I'm a fraction of the population
Yet commit half the crimes

OPs first day on the internet.

I support the blackpill because I experienced it for my whole life but ASPD is a separate issue that has nothing to do with inceldom. It's one thing to be ugly and become resentful but some of the posts here are crossing the line. The incel community shouldn't get mixed up with antisocials, degeneracy and the alt right movement.
You're overthinking it.

What did the "alt-right" ever do to you?

I agree in a general sense. But being an incel is like being poor. It's a category of people, not a "community" with common beliefs (which is how reddit misrepresents us).

Just as there are all kinds of poor people, there are all kinds of incels.

I agree in a general sense. But being an incel is like being poor. It's a category of people, not a "community" with common beliefs (which is how reddit misrepresents us).

Just as there are all kinds of poor people, there are all kinds of incels.
Yeah but then why is there no empathetic and inclusive community forum for incels?

violent fantasies aren't
big-brother1984-1984.gif

yeah you should be scared of me bro. im an extremely dangerous loser who dropped out of highschool and lives with his mom

yeah you should be scared of me bro. im an extremely dangerous loser who dropped out of highschool and lives with his mom
Most people here seem ok

Yeah but then why is there no empathetic and inclusive community forum for incels?

There used to be a subreddit called "incels without hate" but reddit decided they were the exact same as the "evil and hateful" incels and nuked the sub.

This isn't really a community

There's a general sense of wanting to be edgy but then again most users here are younger than 25 yo so that explains all the childish shit here

There's a general sense of wanting to be edgy but then again most users here are younger than 25 yo so that explains all the childish shit here
I'm all for edgyness but some people here appear to have some dark triad traits

Muh rationality, muh near pious moralizing, will it help make normies view you as anything other then a detestable subhuman incel cockroach?

Let people write and post what they actually think for once, even the edgy, spiteful and offensive and downright disgusting has its purpose and use, or maybe you're one of those that conflates "proper", "rational" and "academic" language with a superior argumentation ability?

Nigger please, offensive and agitative rhetoric has been used by all small groups to reach a larger audience and this is no exception, just see how far into mainstream culture the blackpill has bled as opposed to MGTOW or other MRA.

Last edited:
You feel this way because you are a midwit (at best). It inevitable that young high IQ outcasts be drawn to things that are considered strange, even dangerous, by society. There is nothing you can do about this.

I've been actively involved in the incel community for two years or so
Do not make any high effort or sentimental posts while grey, users will not take you seriously.

Muh rationality, muh near pious moralizing, will it help make normies view you as anything other then a detestable subhuman incel cockroach?

Let people write and post what they actually think for once, even the edgy, spiteful and offensive and downright disgusting has its purpose and use, or maybe you're one of those that conflates "proper", "rational" and "academic" language with a superior argumentation ability?

Nigger please, offensive and agitative rhetoric has been used by all small groups to reach a larger audience and this is no exception.
Dominance is a good quality that everyone should have obviously

This made me laugh. You are either joking or foid.

ignore the alt-right trolls and the ones advocating for rape or pedophilia. most incels are just regular people that cant get laid and have no one to talk to

Didnt read but you sound like a homo

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
This site isn't for the weak hearted

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6