Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a feeling that @blobcel is dead by now

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Either this or he ascended with some Brazilian whore.

or he's alive and didn't ascend

Well now we will never know since he is banned. Maybe somebody has a PM with him.

Why they banned him?

Because he got a date in Brazil and made a thread about it but he didn't even ascend last I heard. He got banned and the thread got deleted so I guess he got perma for bragging? Though I don't really see how Locationmaxxing (and still failing) with a 3/10 Brazilian black foid can be considered much of a brag. To brag you need to brag about something nobody else can get. Like If random womenwould approach me on a street It's bragging. If I would get Tinder matches in the west it's bragging since none of us can. But if somebody goes to some shithole city in Brazil and gets a date there then I'm pretty sure 99% of whitecels here can do that too so it's not much of a brag if it can be replicated by any user who wanted to. Locationmaxxing for money is pretty common the foid even told him about her money problems on the first date jfl or so he said.

Idk.

Because he got a date in Brazil and made a thread about it but he didn't even ascend last I heard. He got banned and the thread got deleted so I guess he got perma for bragging? Though I don't really see how Locationmaxxing (and still failing) with a 3/10 Brazilian black foid can be considered much of a brag. To brag you need to brag about something nobody else can get. Like If random womenwould approach me on a street It's bragging. If I would get Tinder matches in the west it's bragging since none of us can. But if somebody goes to some shithole city in Brazil and gets a date there then I'm pretty sure 99% of whitecels here can do that too so it's not much of a brag if it can be replicated by any user who wanted to. Locationmaxxing for money is pretty common the foid even told him about her money problems on the first date jfl or so he said.

Idk.
Damn I can't believe I missed that thread
Wish there was a way to contact him

Idk.
retarded tbh.

Damn I can't believe I missed that thread
Wish there was a way to contact him

If he ascends he should be permad immediately he would probably request himself or just leave. But he didn't even ascend or so I know.