Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I HAVE A DREAM

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I have a dream that one day every toilet shall be punished, every whore's self-worth shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked faggots will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall be other than roasted.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to .is with. With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling blackpill of our nation into a beautiful symphony of sexhaving. With this faith we will be able to work together with our slave foids, to pray together with our slave foids, to struggle together with our slave foids, to go to horny jail together with our slave foids, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

Last edited:
brutal mlk ink well pill

over

I have a dream

And then I wake up

my dream is to get in heaven for ever

end of story