Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a dig bick

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
EMfRJu5X0AE17hD

brag thread + ur a faggot
You probably read the title wrong you absolute subhuman dog reading comprehension autist. Im not the faggot, youre a virgin who likes men secretly.

You probably read the title wrong you absolute subhuman dog reading comprehension autist. Im not the faggot, youre a virgin who likes men secretly.
talk to me when you aren't faggot

Over for dig bickcels

Now put on yellow jacket and go to TV

Slim shady is a massive cuck that secretly loves bbc in his ass

I have a small heart

My dick is 8.8 cm

i dont even think i could even fuck a girl in doggystyle or missionary unless our stomachs touched

It's ok but fair warning posting that you have one thing going for you amidst a sea of insurmountable defects constitutes as brag and therefore :banhammer:
I lied to everyone in this thread its actually small
Nice cover story bigpeckercel

It's friday and im lurking here. Fuck my life

Like there's open clubs or concerts to go to
I'm not a westcuck . Chaddams are leaving the mosque to go meetup with khadija down the corner. 3rd worlds quarantines are a fukin joke.

Fuck cock ass shit fucking whore son of a bitch oh my god fucking hell holy shit oh my fucking god what in the goddamn fucking shit bitch whore