Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a date tonight

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
with my hand.... what a fucking scam life is. I bet chad is fucking the damn landwhale I had planned for my ascension. I am not even entitled to an old and fat cunt.

My parents should refund me because they have caused this; they are responsible for my failure to attract toilets (aka foids, aka chads cum dumpster)

Anyone I ask to go on a date with me shoots me down with bullshit excuses. There are a lot of prime foids in town and I can't have access to them.

Being forced to be this horny and lonely should be a crime. But I don't wanna fuck a prostitute either; it would invalidate the whole experience. I just wanna a willing toilet that will let me cum into her, but it's too much to ask as an ugly man. If you want a good life, be sure to be born handsome; otherwise, this piss poor life experience is the only thing you get.

this life truly is cuck or be cucked its not worth it if you are not chad

Sorry to hear that, man.

For an incel the only way not to lose is not to play. Of course we don't get to win either.

All while chad is partying and having yet another threesome with the 1% of all stacy's.

There are billions of women out there and none will put out to you. Sometimes it's overwhelming to think about it.

with my hand
same here, but i fapped in the afternoon and now at night im just rotting, definitely not thinking about all the fun everyone else my age is having tonight

You can blame feminism that tells ALL women they deserve a 6ft Chad despite being a 2/10 post wall infertile landwhale.

Ha Ha, At least I have a date with my doll.

I dont want to fap anymore but im just too horny.

tfw chad takes away the last untouched foid in your group