Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a confession to make.

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Veteran
I like chubby women. Even what some would consider fat, but not like morbidly obese or something you would see on my 600 pound life. But I could be with a woman in the 200s LBS (not over 300) if she had nice big round breasts and a nice personality and okay face. I do think a lot of women like this tend to have lower self esteem contrary to freaks you see like Lizzo or something who try to push fat acceptance and are just more vocal.

With that low self esteem they’d be easier to manipulate and keep loyal to you if you meet their looks threshold which could potentially be lower. A woman like this might have mogger genetics under the fat, but Chads might be less likely to take notice of this. All in all I’d rather be with an average faced big titty chubby somewhat fat girl then an ugly skinny bitch. Not that beggars can be choosers, but some incels would take the latter. I don’t get that.

You may think they're easier to get, but remember juggernaut law

I like chubby women too :feelsohh:

i guess it depends on the height too.... if a girl is over 200 and like very short she would be extra fat. she would eat all of your food

that's disgusting kys

I like chubby women. Even what some would consider fat, but not like morbidly obese or something you would see on my 600 pound life. But I could be with a woman in the 200s LBS (not over 300) if she had nice big round breasts and a nice personality and okay face. I do think a lot of women like this tend to have lower self esteem contrary to freaks you see like Lizzo or something who try to push fat acceptance and are just more vocal.

With that low self esteem they’d be easier to manipulate and keep loyal to you if you meet their looks threshold which could potentially be lower. A woman like this might have mogger genetics under the fat, but Chads might be less likely to take notice of this. All in all I’d rather be with an average faced big titty chubby somewhat fat girl then an ugly skinny bitch. Not that beggars can be choosers, but some incels would take the latter. I don’t get that.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/QuhSSHixSfM?si=q8y1-Osz2eByVoPs
You may think they're easier to get, but remember juggernaut law

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2XGsLNDURAg?si=fg7ccQGzi3BxDroy-